Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone avoided at least one third of high school by faking an illness ?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
What illness did you fake??

If you claimed to have migraine headaches, who could prove you didn't?

I'm only asking truecels, who are so lonely that they avoid the pain.

Last edited:
No, I just never attended

well since i was such a tryhard during elementary to highschool, I was pretty well prepped for uni and did really well there too. so maybe this tryhard personality will help me moneymaxx for good copes soon.
Well, sure. If you can push yourself without having a woman in your life, more power to you.

I just can't motivate without a wife.

I used to skip school a lot and turn in a doctor's excuse in middle school (sometimes i was actually sick or was moving to a new house, we'd move every 3 to 4 months) this one time i came back and had 50 plus pages of f's on my table handed to me 1 after another, i was in awe. This was 4th grade, i still passed though.

Last edited:
My entire being was considered an illness so I could take as many days off as I could

I was actually ill and still had to go most of the time.

No, my mom wouldn't allow it. I was only allowed to skip school if I was actually sick. It also would've made it harder to follow the lessons and homework they were giving out

Last edited:
I wished I wasn’t such a cuck and skipped classes more often

Skipped as many classes as I could tbh. I cared at first and bothered excusing my absences as well as being sneaky when leaving school but after a while I just dgaf and walked right out of school through the main entrance (jfl). :smonk:

I almost always skipped gym class by saying "I have a cold" or "my knee is bad" kek.

No but one of my employees has avoided at least one third of work by faking illness :fuk:

No, though I didn't do anything for half of my high school, due to the pandemic

My mom thought she would be arrested for child neglected if I missed to many days of school. So I had to fight and beg just to get a day off.