Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone adopted a cat or dog after they moved out?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
im moving out in around 2-3 months and i really wants to adopt a cat, but im afraid it just sounds nice and it will suck after awhile taking care of it...

adopt a sex slave instead
put in your basement

Cats are very self-sufficient, just feed it and clean its toilet.

adopt a sex slave instead
put in your basement
Seriously how do josef fritzl types even manage this, wouldn't the foid just run away at the first opportunity? Seems like they'd be worrying about being arrested pretty much all the time.

If you have a job, maybe the dog isn't a good idea. Maybe you could get a rodent or two if you're apprehensive about getting a cat.

Get a pet that's in a tank or a bowl, they don't move around and ruin your clothing and furniture with fur.

Dont fall for the pet meme. It only adds problems to your life, and its not a replacement for real bond/relationship with a female.

I’m completely against pets but my brother brought a cat for a while and it was a nightmare. The damn thing won’t leave me alone it always wants attention it will even wake you up when you are sleep also it stinks up the house and it’s very expensive. Don’t do it it’s not worth it.

I hate pets. They're just another reminder that looks are everything.