Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anynone experienced with tinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NormieCunt97

NormieCunt97

Professional dumbass
★★
So I made a tinder account for the lols and got some matches but I feel really dumb because I don't know how to initiate a conversation.
It's like I can't find anything relevant to discuss.
Any of you guys have more experience? What do you usually say?

This is definitely the best possible place to ask this.

42cel said:
This is definitely the best possible place to ask this.

Well I'm in offtopic
Figured I might get some useful advice  :bigsmile:
There are some guys here who said they have ascended so maybe they would share some cool stories

NormieCunt97 said:
Well I'm in offtopic
Figured I might get some useful advice  :bigsmile:
There are some guys here who said they have ascended so maybe they would share some cool stories

the guys that have ascended were never incel at all and also most guys here use tinder in thailand or other countries except their own.

Tfw when you want to fit into a group of fucked up people noone wants to belong to. And all you can do is ask awkward questions.

Srsly kid, go to 4chan or /r9k/ if you want some dingy internet fun. Don't waste your time with us, man. Hang out with like minded peops.

Nope. Well, you need Facebook, and 50+ adds to make or use Tinder. I can't be fucked making another facebook, as I've deleted mine years ago.

The only dating site, I've ever used was OkCupid, and I don't think its too much of a good idea to talk about some of my experiences...

I'm kind of fucked in the head and I think I have lost the desire to have a girlfriend.

Look at their profile and figure something out by reading their unoriginal bio.

732e2f79aeba7141edf4d919fa9def847948a0f7c96878d38c0ba3b18077fe2f.jpg

This is not the right website for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.