Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody yell in their sleep?

E

Ehwhatever

Banned
-
Weird question I know. I've always dreamt about dying and stuff a lot, especially these day now that I'm sick. But I was talkIng to my mom about her nightmares yesterday and asked if I ever yelled in my sleep. She just nodded and said yeah like it was no big deal. It made me realize all those times I was crying about being killed and screaming for help in my dreams I was probably doing IRL which I always figured was the case deep down

So mentalcels of Incels.is, do you guys have constant nigh terrors that cause you to wake up screaming? Do you guys dream of being brutally murdered? Do you guys dream about going to school in your underwear?

I'm genuinely curious. Partly because I'm wasted and partly because I wanna know how traumatized my fellow fuck ups are

I dont know cuz I sleep alone:cryfeels:

I have nightmares almost every night:blackpill:

Yes, I have sexsomnia.

I have often nightmares of a kind, not scary per se but usually very emotional and sad, mostly faced with people i miss and feel guilt about. Few times i woke up with wet eyes and cheeks.

No but family says I snore loud

I have often nightmares of a kind, not scary per se but usually very emotional and sad, mostly faced with people i miss and feel guilt about. Few times i woke up with wet eyes and cheeks.
Tbh, those I think those are worse than nigh terrors. Dreaming about losing or having lost family is harder than dreaming about yourself dying

Tbh, those I think those are worse than nigh terrors. Dreaming about losing or having lost family is harder than dreaming about yourself dying
Our mind torture us for some reason.

Aww shit. I meant to keep this in the lounge. Hopefully mods move it. I'm tipsy sorry

Not yelling per se, but I've been told by my parents that it sounds like a ghost moaning and mumbling some words...

@Pillow City Rev when he dreams about Archon and reptilians

Does screaming count?

@ @Pillow City Rev when he dreams about Archon and reptilians

If Archon is real, he should pay a nice visit to the Bradley Estates and Tower View Mobile Court.

Friend told me I was laughing in my sleep.