Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody who calls me self-hating will instantly be put on "Ignore"

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Tired of being told my views on race are based on prejudice over reason & objectivity when EVERY study & anecdote proves just how dire ethnic shitskin living is. No more debate from me. If you can't see the truth when its glaring in front of your eyes, there's no way I can lift you out of your willful ignorance.

>hates himself for what he is
>ignores anyone who tells him he hates himself for what he is

K

45911.jpg

Are you a nigger? If i were a nigger i would probably hate myself also.

Im kinda "self hating", aka being objectivly honest about my race.

Tired of being told my views on race are based on prejudice over reason & objectivity when EVERY study & anecdote proves just how dire ethnic shitskin living is. No more debate from me. If you can't see the truth when its glaring in front of your eyes, there's no way I can lift you out of your willful ignorance.
Actually I kinda did some research and now I agree with you. Vast majority of curries do not deserve human rights and dignity.

ok, do what makes you feel good about ur self

How's that cumskin cock on your lips? Pretty gross if you ask me.

>hates himself for what he is
>ignores anyone who tells him he hates himself for what he is

K
Weird how it’s self hate when it comes to race, yet when people hate their face or height it’s not self hate.

based curry lynch the disgusting shitskins

you love yourself :feelsaww:
bootiful amazon gurl worshipper :feelsaww:

I mean...... do you deny that you are self hating?

It does answer your question. It is realistic and rational to hate oneself when he is at the very bottom of human existence, condemned to hell.
So you indeed are self hating by your own admission. Then why ignore people for stating the truth

Then why ignore people for stating the truth
My opinions of curries are not out of prejudice but rather rationality and reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back