Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anybody wants to be a zoo animal for 25 bucks?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/11nrcso/looking_for_former_incels_to_do_an_interview_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Looking for (Former) Incels to do an Interview for research purposes

Hello,

I am looking for people who define themselves as Incels or former Incels who are willing to participate in an interview for research purposes. My intention is to learn about your very personal story regarding the Incel movement. The questions are very brought and focused on your very own experiences. I do not intend to judge you or the Incel Community, I just want to learn about your personal experiences and backstory.

The interview would be 100% anonymous and done via Zoom or another platform. You don’t have to give me any of your personal information or turn your camera on - that would be up to you.

If you like, I would send u a gift card over 25$ for any platform or shop of your choice as compensation for your time.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I am grateful for any help/advices!

Thank you very much.

Best regards

André

those normies wont understand

and they ask that on IT. "I do not intend to judge you" yeah right

also 25 bucks is way too little. Make it 500

No thanks André

So they want people who were never incel in the first place to be interviewed on inceldom.

Idi amin laugh

I haven't ascended yet, but will the moment I pay that 25 dollars to your hooker of a mother as sneir would say

Jfl this can’t be real mang

>le incel movement