Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anybody want to play D&D

DenHaag

DenHaag

Inquisitor
★★★
I can DM & set up a discord. Thinking Advanced D&D 2nd Ed., Black Sun / Athas world.

What's the fastest time a group of people have speed runned it against a dungeon master?

i'd love to have someone to play D&D with, I just have no friends to babysit and teach me the basics.

I'd be down, this is how outcasted virgins such as us coped & commiserated back in the day.
i'd love to have someone to play D&D with, I just have no friends to babysit and teach me the basics.
Brutal, same here mang

@DenHaag PM me your discord bhai

swinging by to say based for using 2e instead of 5e

thanks people for interest and good vibes …sigh…embarrassed and realizing I may have to wait a little bit before firing something up, what with wageslaving now hitting me nonstop for its pound of flesh …but will keep on world building when I can and will see if we can get somethin started later on maybe in the next few weeks or even months depending on people’s schedules etc… good to know some brocels would be interested so this might not be another completely solitary effort ultimately … thanks for responding

Last edited:
thanks people for interest and good vibes …sigh…embarrassed and realizing I may have to wait a little bit before firing something up, what with wageslaving now hitting me nonstop for its pound of flesh …but will keep on world building when I can and will see if we can get somethin started later on maybe in the next few weeks or even months depending on people’s schedules etc… good to know some brocels would be interested so this might not be another completely solitary effort ultimately … thanks for responding
make another thread when you're ready and tag me plz