Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody read "The Collector" by John Fowles?

M

Mr100

Recruit
★★★
It's a book about an incel - a loser - no looks and no confidence with women - who wins the lottery - uses the money to buy a house out of town, builds a cell underground - and kidnaps a pretty girl.

I recommend it - excellent read.

There may be other books with this kind of plot - would love to read another similar.

I will personally check it out I'm sick of chad-normie main characters

Sounds interesting. I’ll check it out.

The movie was suprisingly good and relatable at some points and I'm not even a moviecel, I recommend it.

It's about having oneitis syndrome and the plight of being an autistic male in dating & society in general. Of course the main actor is pretty good looking as is always the case in such movies, but still it was interesting and made me think which I did not expect from such a old movie. Most movies bore me 5 minutes in even watching at 2x playback speed but not this one.

Last edited:
It's a book about an incel - a loser - no looks and no confidence with women - who wins the lottery - uses the money to buy a house out of town, builds a cell underground - and kidnaps a pretty girl.
actually my thoughts ( in video game ). But I'm a poorcel. I desperately need a money :feelsaww::society: