Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody here try to keep health atop priority whether diet and exercise are what have you?

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★
I'm starting to get older and as I enter my middle-aged I am concerned about my health so far I don't necessarily have any health problems except for poor vision and obesity I am trying to diet and I am thinking about getting a gym membership I already lost 40 lb in the last 10 months but I am not working hard enough anybody here into fitness or try to take care of their health anybody have a gym routine or is it better to just give up and hope for a quick death due to poor choices?

i eat like a pig of sugar and goyslop, although I do get veg and meat and shit.

food is main cope, altho if I get a wagie job i will be forced to be healthy because of less time to eat + more psychically active

i eat like a pig of sugar and goyslop, although I do get veg and meat and shit.

food is main cope, altho if I get a wagie job i will be forced to be healthy because of less time to eat + more psychically active
Drugs > food.

You get the same mental pleasure but without the severe obesity. Costs the same roughly (unless you do some expensive shit like cocaine) and will age you just as fast. But still not fat!!

i don't care about my health. i gymcel to strength mog normies. also drug addicted.