Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody here redpilled their dad

maynarde

maynarde

Banned
-
Boomers are in denial

But if you can show dad that you are single-celled, he might stop asking if you're gay

My dad is bluepilled to the core, I know there is no point trying.

My dad was a Chad in his youth. He can’t even contemplate what it’s like to be in our situation.

He told me once that he dislikes women so at least he’s not totally bluepilled.

I blackpilled my mom, one male friend and two female friends

My dad's too much of a chad to understand my plight. Explaining it to him would be meaningless as hes had a completely different life experience

my dad is a cuck, very sorry to say

FORMER chads are the easiest to redpill

I'm hoping i can redpill my dad through prison. Hopefully he kills himself while he's in there :feelsautistic::feelsohh::lul::lul:

Nope.
It's not like my dad is even malicious, he legitimately can't grasp what I say because things were so much different in his days. He believes me about many things because he understands it's a different generations but has a hard time processing it, like he was shocked when I told him that these days it's ugly guys, not ugly girls who have the most trouble with getting dates.

I don't have a dad anymore since I was 2yo :<

I think my dad implicitly understands my situation tbh

I tried, but he won't listen.

Things were different in the 80s. Women were nicer, much more approachable, much less likely to reject.

Since he dated women in the 80s, he thinks things would be the same for me if I just tried. He said in order to get a gf I just need to reciprocate when women are nice to me. He doesn't realize that in 2018 women are being validated constantly by various social media apps on their phones which they carry 24/7, and so it means absolutely nothing to women for an average male to compliment them when Chad is calling them cute on Instagram and Tinder.

I redpilled mine on the jews

Dad is pretty high-iq, he discovered something closely resembling the blackpill through life experience.

Last edited:
I tried, but he won't listen.

Things were different in the 80s. Women were nicer, much more approachable, much less likely to reject.

Since he dated women in the 80s, he thinks things would be the same for me if I just tried. He said in order to get a gf I just need to reciprocate when women are nice to me. He doesn't realize that in 2018 women are being validated constantly by various social media apps on their phones which they carry 24/7, and so it means absolutely nothing to women for an average male to compliment them when Chad is calling them cute on Instagram and Tinder.

LOL to being "NICE". Sorry to be negative, but any cuck that thinks being "NICE" gets you anywhere with women is totally
clueless

No they are stuck in their own world. They don't understand how shit is so different now.

LOL to being "NICE". Sorry to be negative, but any cuck that thinks being "NICE" gets you anywhere with women is totally
clueless

Being nice is way more effective than pretending not to care. If a woman is interested in you, she may lose interest if you don't show that you find her attractive.