Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anybody had similar experiences

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
When I began puberty I was an ugly as fuck social autist, even more so nowadays. I knew it was over because I knew I was an ugly autist with no friends that got bullied everyday, I had already come to the conclusion of blackpill myself and that only looks matter long before I ever discovered anything incel related.

But back then I kept deluding myself into thinking "oh you're gonna go through puberty and you're gonna be handsome chad and have a cute stacy gf".

And then when puberty was over and I graduated from high school, as alone and isolated as you could possibly be from humanity, and even uglier and with inhumanly low social skills, even worse than before, I wanted to kill myself.

:feelsrope:

Yeah, I'm 18. Spent the last 3 years waiting for puberty to help and make me look good but that's basically over now. I look at the future and really dont see anything worth staying alive for, except my friends who will all leave after college in a few months

Yeah, I'm 18. Spent the last 3 years waiting for puberty to help and make me look good but that's basically over now. I look at the future and really dont see anything worth staying alive for, except my friends who will all leave after college in a few months
I am 26 now. I am a hermit and now I am mute too. :feelsrope:I have never had a single friend.

Before age 10 I was actually kinda gl and in retrospect teachers, classmates and even my own family treated me way better than they later did. Then I just started growing uglier and uglier and my life has been a catastrophe since then, kek

Before age 10 I was actually kinda gl and in retrospect teachers, classmates and even my own family treated me way better than they later did. Then I just started growing uglier and uglier and my life has been a catastrophe since then, kek
I once had a teacher tell me nobody wanted to be friends with me, that nobody liked me, and that I made other kids uncomfortable just by existing when I was 6 years old.

I once had a teacher tell me nobody wanted to be friends with me, that nobody liked me, and that I made other kids uncomfortable just by existing when I was 6 years old.
That’s brutal, you should’ve shot him (her?) :feelshaha: