Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anybody ever confront the people that fucked with them?

• Thread starter cavsinone_lbjdagoat
  • Start date
cavsinone_lbjdagoat

cavsinone_lbjdagoat

Recruit
★★★
short guy getting fucked with in school and idiots recording it.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2diz9If-H4g[/video]

serious question tho: anybody ever confront/fight back against people who fucked with you in school or in public?

p.s. all the guys making threads saying " I don't know why you guys like seeing other people hurt" keep in mind things like this might have happened to some of the guys on here,possibly worse. I get why some guys would find things like females getting rekt as "lifefuel". Not really saying i'm one of them, because I find more enjoyment out of seeing the exposing and humiliating of hoes, but I don't want to become one of the people on retardtears. They just think everything they don't agree with is hate speech and should be banned. Please don't listen to what anybody on that sub has to say, as everything we do in their eyes is bad automatically.

Ocasionally. Sometimes I handed them their ass, sometimes I got mine handed to me. A beatdown never really stopped anyone from continuing though.

Bullies must pay not only for ruining our lives but also for being genetically superior and getting laid.

Only real way to get bullies back, is with hollow points.

Slavicel said:
Ocasionally. Sometimes I handed them their ass, sometimes I got mine handed to me. A beatdown never really stopped anyone from continuing though.

so the "just stand up for yourself" thing is bullshit?

Berdea said:
Only real way to get bullies back, is with hollow points.

fax. most times, people don't change.

No, I wish I could get the ultimate revenge though.

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
so the "just stand up for yourself" thing is bullshit?

fax. most times, people don't change.

Well, it depends.

If the bullying is limited to one person only, beating them up might stop them. I had the misfortune of being picked on by a group of bullies that were really popular, and got alienated because of that. Once you become "that dude", you might as well just change schools because nothing is going to stop them.