Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody ever been to a strip club? How was it?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Where the bitches Hot? Did you get ripped off?

cucked experience. Women walk up behind you rubbing their hands on your back, then sit in your lap. RIP if you got keys in your pockets, women are heavy AF. They then ask if you want a dance like 10 times before moving on.

My friends bought me a lapdance one time, its was awkward af. She was a puerto rican woman with a big ass and fake tits. Didn't get hard at all. The most enjoyable thing was the sounds she was making in my ear. and the bit of tickling on my neck with her fingers.

Never been.

Why would you want to throw money at women you don't even get to fuck?

Strip clubs are for lames and celebrities with lots of cash.

cucked experience. Women walk up behind you rubbing their hands on your back, then sit in your lap. RIP if you got keys in your pockets, women are heavy AF. They then ask if you want a dance like 10 times before moving on.

My friends bought me a lapdance one time, its was awkward af. She was a puerto rican woman with a big ass and fake tits. Didn't get hard at all. The most enjoyable thing was the sounds she was making in my ear. and the bit of tickling on my neck with her fingers.
I know that there is a lot of strip clubs where you can fuck the strippers, a guy I know was telling me that his brother does it all the tim.

I know that there is a lot of strip clubs where you can fuck the strippers, a guy I know was telling me that his brother does it all the tim.
waste of time, the amount of money you have to pay is retarded. My cuck friends payed 500$ for a bottle of wine lmao

its really shit but its very addictive. You dont wanna go there. I mean going once or twice isnt too bad but if u have an addictive personality then gtfo quick.

+ america strip clubs are a big big waste of money, at least in australia ( where i live) touching pretty much anywhere is allowed ( except vag and arse)

it is a good experience if u are lonely af and just want to talk to women, even though its fake, it feels good and its good practice for virgins, but u gotta find the right ( nice) ones, most of them are just full on cunts.

Last edited:
It's not worth it

I want to go to one but what is the point if you can't even touch

Strip clubs are beyond gross. You feel like a total slimeball when you leave.

This sounds hot af

Where the bitches Hot? Did you get ripped off?

Going to a strip club, is like going to a restaurant where you just pay to watch the chefs cook and remain hungry. The only way I'll go to one is if I have a guide that knows how to get into one of those "VIP rooms" if you know what I mean.

What are the chances of getting a bj at a strip club?