Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anybody else's parents regret their child has dark skin?

R

respirator_venti

Greycel
★★
In curryland dumb fucks with dark skin reproduce and hope their kid turns out lighter than them and are angry that they don't. Hate my family and don't talk to them anymore.

no but still being dark sucks. im not even that dark but i'd still rather be white instead of tan with ugly body hair

I didn't even read the thread and immediately knew this to be a currycel trait.

In curryland dumb fucks with dark skin reproduce and hope their kid turns out lighter than them and are angry that they don't. Hate my family and don't talk to them anymore.
Your parents are fucking assholes and deserve to be beaten tbh

I'm darker than most black people in America. Too bad didn't get killed by a cop yet. Eternal rest.
Your parents are fucking assholes and deserve to be beaten tbh
I've disowned the whole family and they don't even know why. Never felt better in my life.

I am a dark jungle rice and I can tell most people in my family don’t like it

B232B2C4 C8D6 4E4C A305 43B56DBE3057

Growing up called ugly by everyone because you're the darkest guy in any room. Then when you grow old get asked why you're not finding some girl to marry and they couldn't get arranged marriage as well. Cursed to walk this earth alone. Those antinatalism guys got it right - negative value of birth.

I would very much like to be as black as possible.

But I am as light-skinned as possible. Burn very quickly in the sun.

No tbh. Its pretty natural for my species.

20200305 171510

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back