Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anybody else take the lotterypill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
Stimulus money is almost out and I don't know where my next shot of brown is coming from. My parents are loaded but none of that is going to me. They think of me as some sort of a blackguard. I need to catch a nod and literally the only is winning it big in the lottery.

The lottery can take me from 0 to 10 just like that. It will fill my cold and empty life with endless ecstasy. It'll let me have some fucking kids and be a NEET forever. Life will be perfect and I'll never have problems again.

So I'm capping my tickets and watching the powerball. If I can't win this, life isn't worth living.

the lottery is a scam and nobody wins
its just a tax on stupid people

the lottery is a scam and nobody wins
its just a tax on stupid people
cope, the lottery is a second chance. it's social mobility. it's la vita nuova. all for just a dollar a ticket

Out of context.
Do you live in a first world country with rich parents? If yes, then you already won the lottery. Your standard of living is probably better than 90% people.
This thread reeks of ignorance ngl.

Do you live in a first world country with rich parents? If yes, then you already won the lottery. Your standard of living is probably better than 90% people.
This thread reeks of ignorance ngl.
thirdie cope, why don't you just by a lottery ticket?

i think the lottery was ERs last hope before he went ER

cope, the lottery is a second chance. it's social mobility. it's la vita nuova. all for just a dollar a ticket
No, you are the one coping. If your life is shit nonetheless might as well try your luck but don't rely on lotto to maxx your life.

The lottery is a scam. I play occasionally to cope thinking I will win, but I don't like regularly play it. The most I've ever won is $20, and probably lost like $2000 over ten years.

50% of lottery money is consoomed by the govt
the other 50% is paid out in $10 winnings to trailer trash

I played the lottery for a year spending almost $2000 overall on multiple lotteries every week and didn't get anything , only time I could say I was close was when 4 numbers were one number higher than what I picked , I was so pissed when I checked the draw results and the jackpot was like 50 million euros or something , nobody else matched the numbers so it was all mine if I did. After a while I realized that I'm wasting money so I stopped , now I'm just studying CS in college and hoping to get a high paid programming job so I can afford copes and wealthmaxx , lotteries are scams for 99% of people so just play it when you have money to waste and need some entertainment , if you want money you're most likely gonna need to take the route where you have to work for them tbh.

I have a online friend i talk to on discord, he has been buying megamillions and powerball every drawing for the last 15 years and has never won a big amount

Okay Elliot Rodger