Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else stopped looking for a job ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Anybody else stopped looking for a job cause I’m bout to do that if I don’t find a job by September 15th I’m gonna stop looking

Nah I should be getting me one in a month. Just so I can save more while I try to revive my other hobby.

I work 2 jobs. If you can't find a job there's something wrong with you.

There are plenty of jobs. If your area doesn't have enough jobs, move out of your shithole of a cuck country/state.

Anybody else stopped looking for a job cause I’m bout to do that if I don’t find a job by September 15th I’m gonna stop looking
Yes, me

Why are you banned man?

I work 2 jobs. If you can't find a job there's something wrong with you.

There are plenty of jobs. If your area doesn't have enough jobs, move out of your shithole of a cuck country/state.
There's something wrong with every incel you fucking mongoloid

There's something wrong with every incel you fucking mongoloid
Alright but is OP in a wheelchair you stupid fuck? I doubt it.

Unless he's a wheelchaircel there are no fucking excuses. I'm ugly and I work 56 hours a week. Get with it bitch. :feelshaha:

Alright but is OP in a wheelchair you stupid fuck? I doubt it.

Unless he's a wheelchaircel there are no fucking excuses. I'm ugly and I work 56 hours a week. Get with it bitch. :feelshaha:
Slave

Without money you're an even bigger slave.

If I invest into crypto and stocks, at least I have the chance of becoming a rich master of slaves. :feelsdevil:
Le 56 hour face :fuk:

1474674271609.png

I'm literally working right now. I'm sitting down in my car, getting paid to study for school and talk to you on my laptop. :shock:

Slave?
Fack off