Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anybody else have low iq parents?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
My parents are both fucking retards. Assholess saw me with acne since middle school and they did absolutely nothing about it. They could have taken me to the dermatologist at an early age and saved me from acne, but instead they left me with acne all throughout middleschool, highschool, and now university.
I am about to turn 22 with an acne/acne scarred face. These two retards could have saved me from being an incel, Instead they ruined their only son life because they are low IQ as fuck.
Dumbasses work retarded level jobs, living in a fucking one bedroom apartment our whole life, and no car.
Even now I was complaining about it to my mom and this bitch said "don't worry it will go away". This bitch just says this shit because she dosnt want to take me to the doctor.
I FUCKING HATE THEM BOTH SO MUCH, I want toj kill THEM I WANT TO KILL THEM I WANT TO KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom was a nurse and my father was a middle school dropout that did odd jobs
Thank god i inherited my mother's side iq

death to everyone and everything

Don't get me started on my parents. :feelsree:
Both low IQ, failed normgroids. I am honestly in disbelief they have survived this long.

Don't get me started on my parents. :feelsree:
Both low IQ, failed normgroids. I am honestly in disbelief they have survived this long.
Retards like our parents shouldn't be allowed to reproduce

I don't get it,my dad is very high iq and was VERY good looking in his youth,I have no idea what the fuck happened with me.

High IQ father, low IQ mother. My IQ is (fatherIQ) - (motherIQ) :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I'd say they are somewhat average but an average human IQ isn't very brilliant hence "normies".

Dad is an ex chad. Mom is an ex stacey. If you combine their worst traits, that's what I got. My hair fell out early despite everyone having full heads. I've been called sloth from the goonies often. Both are brain dead, but somehow I ended up smart. I do genuinely wish it was the other way around. I'm going to be wasting my 20's trying to pay for surgery and being a gymcel just in hopes to one day become normie and cuck to a mom with two biracial kids.

I don't get it,my dad is very high iq and was VERY good looking in his youth,I have no idea what the fuck happened with me.
Same. My father was a Chadlite with HighIQ. Got my looks and my IQ from my mother, which she lacks in both

Same. My father was a Chadlite with HighIQ. Got my looks and my IQ from my mother, which she lacks in both

Ugh,my dad settled for less too,he could've had any girl he wanted and he chose my round faced low iq mom who smoked a lot in her youth,wish I could go back in time and slap some sense into my dad tbh and make him marry a young 8+/10 stacy.

No, both are very intelligent and smart.

My father has an iq of 125-130, he did that 1 years ago. I think he would reach 140 if he would do that iq test at his younger ages.

Unfortunately i am dumb af and have no perspectives although i have the highest degree in my family

Why didn't you give them IQ exercises?

Ugh,my dad settled for less too,he could've had any girl he wanted and he chose my round faced low iq mom who smoked a lot in her youth,wish I could go back in time and slap some sense into my dad tbh and make him marry a young 8+/10 stacy.
Damn you must be the twin brother I never had

My mum is a bit dumb because when she was in the womb she was repeatedly exposed to fluoride tablets (back then they thought it was a nutrient not a neurotoxin). Morons. My mum gets neurotic about very small things even when life is treating her well. My dad could be smart if he wanted to but he rejects 9/11 truth and probably thinks that the United Nations can end poverty or some shit. My dad isn't low iq he's just a normie who thinks that the system will look after us :think:

Both of my parents work average jobs but that's okay.

One bedroom apartment your entire life? Are you a third worlder? This type of shit is common here in Brazil.

Both my parents suck. I'm glad to be out of their house. Felt like a thorn removed from my side since I left their house long ago.

One bedroom apartment your entire life? Are you a third worlder? This type of shit is common here in Brazil.
No I live in nyc, that's how low iq these morons are.

My Dad can't do basic math, can't write properly and cant read properly. He is very low IQ

my mom is low iq. she's very agreeable with a poor memory. my dad passed when i was 5, but from what i hear from my grandma, it's likely he had adhd. i'm so lucky that i got stuck with her poor memory and my dad's shit adhd, along with other mental illnesses, like predisposition to Alzheimers.

i use to think i wasn't the brightest but i realize most people are not as smart as they come off to be. these people have 60k+ year jobs and cant figure out how to use input on a tv. i think it's they just have looks and good social skills that got them to were they are.

i think for incels they just give up, stop learning, and are isolated. so many come off as autistic. there some levels of intellect not really related to how much useless school junk is programmed into ones mind!