Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else have any medical diagnosis?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Im NPD and my new therapist wants to send me to someone else to see if I have sociopathy (wouldnt make sense cuz I have no childhood trauma)

never went to a doctor in 5 years

i have cancer

Genetic failure.
i have cancer
That sucks, if I was incel and had cancer I would just say fuck it. It's hard to find the will power to live when the rest of your life looks like shit because of your face and height...

Autism ADHD Depression

Genetic failure.

That sucks, if I was incel and had cancer I would just say fuck it. It's hard to find the will power to live when the rest of your life looks like shit because of your face and height...
its instinctive

its instinctive
So fucking true. You literally feel it from the bottom of your feet to your head. A sinking feeling and visuals of darkness surrounding you. Ice cold. I wish we had shamans and magi in America who knew how to make these things fuck off forever.

So fucking true. You literally feel it from the bottom of your feet to your head. A sinking feeling and visuals of darkness surrounding you. Ice cold. I wish we had shamans and magi in America who knew how to make these things fuck off forever.
life is a scam

I have OCD diagnosed

Autism, bipolar, depression

Pretty bad but could be worse tbh.

ADHD, Panic Disorder, agoraphobia

I thought I had depression but my current psychiatrist thinks that I actually have manic depression and my previous one just misdiagnosed me. I could see that tbh.

Norwooditis
Manletism

Severe sleep apnea. May be having surgery soon.

chest pain knee pain inguinal hernia ocd add manic depresion bad sight five roting teeth no will to exist and i try to stay away from drugs .

Fucked up lungs from birth because my dad used to smoke, this made me mouth breath growing up until kids started making fun of me so I begged my mom to go to the doctor, depression, my legs are not the same size so my hips got fucked and that makes me walk funny (like a faggot), pectus excavatum, very narrow palate that I should get surgery for but my parents think it's too risky and unnecessary

Asthma, allergies to pretty much everything, eczema all over my body (including scalp and face), scalp fungus, face fungus, feet fungus, liver problems, kidney problems, underdeveloped nose (can't breathe through it properly), autism, ADHD, dyslexia.

The list goes on for quite some time, honestly.

I was diagnosed with being ugly

Autism Spectrum
Antisocial Personality Disorder
Major Depression
Sex Addiction
Generalized Anxiety (reversed)
Avoidant Personality Disorder (reversed, never ever trust Indian street shitter doctors)

The doctor cant fix inceldom

im mentally ill, skrill and skrrt skrrt wit the black pill

I am currently being evaluated by a psychologist, but it's beyond doubt that I have ASD and OCD - just like Adam Lanza did (and my voice sounds just like his did too).

I believe I have bipolar disorder as well, and may or may not have ADHD that's severe enough to be considered comorbid to autism.

Sex Addiction

JFL at the concept of being addicted to something you've never had. This is just a way for them to shame your natural urges as an ugly male and recommend that you become a eunuch.

Last edited:
I haven't been to a doctor in 7+ years but I'm sure I have quite a few medical conditions but too high inhib to go to the doctor tbh.

Asthma, allergies to pretty much everything, eczema all over my body (including scalp and face), scalp fungus, face fungus, feet fungus, liver problems, kidney problems, underdeveloped nose (can't breathe through it properly), autism, ADHD, dyslexia.

The list goes on for quite some time, honestly.
Only legitimate one here. This guy is fucked. At least if you have cancer the oncologists will give you a shit ton of opioids to ease your pain and suffering in your last days. Chemo does suck though

If you don't have any medical issues yet please go to the doctor. Or if it's something minor, go to the doctor. Push past the high inhib or you will never be able to even LDAR. Get help bros, wish you the best

Chronic pancreatitus, liver cirrosis, major depression, panic attacks, social anxiety. Also I'm a total, raging alcoholic.

they'll diagnose you with anything to be able to keep billing your insurance