Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anybody else gets mental breakdowns sometimes due to Inceldom?

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
I just had one,I can't live this life as a 23 years old KHHV with literally 0 friends and no social circle meanwhile everyone else enjoys live.Going through this age without any social interaction destroyed my brain,my pain is constant and it never ends.

I'm having mental breakdowns at the age I'm at now I can't imagine what I'll be like at your age let alone fucking 30 or or 40 or 50 or 60 if I make it that far

No I'm becoming more numb to everything over time

Yes, all the time, i want out of this life

Sometimes I feel like I am about to go crazy, but it never happens though.

can't live this life as a 20 years old KHHV with literally 0 friends and no social circle meanwhile everyone else enjoys live.Going through this age without any social interaction destroyed my brain,my pain is constant and it never ends.
me irl
I've missed out on too many social milestones
and i'm missing out on my youth
it's not normal for a young man to never have friends, experiences he'll remember forever, or a girlfriend or sex.
My body craves all of those yet i get none of it
my body is starved of what it feels like to live a normal happy life
imagine going through puberty and warming up for adulthood and having fun with friends and having sex with a gf
and then you get none of it
my body's hormones are starving for sex and intimacy with a woman, they'll never get any

Every fucking time I have to wake up on less than 4 hours sleep to go get yelled at all day.

Ben de bugün kendime keşke hiç doğmamış olsaydım dedim. Hissettiklerinin benzerlerini hissediyorum ben de, keşke şöyle böyle olsaydı da bunları hiç yaşamasaydım diye ama anladım ki sonsuza dek benim için böyle olacak.
maalesef ülkemizde incel problemi gitgide artıyor sevgilisi olan çok az kişi var çevremdeki arkadaşlardan amk halbuki bu orospu kızlar sadece yakışıklı diye kürtlere suriyelilere bile göt verir olmuşlar amına koyayım işimiz çok zor

I get them in college mainly during fridays/weekends, seeing people with frens and gfs while I ldar in my dorm.

nice thread, is that a turkish incel forum? looks more like a general social forum tbh
also could only view it from google's cache
yes it's a turkish forum it was a mostly incel forum back then and everyone used to make funny jokes or making up stories and talk about problems in their life etc. Nowadays incisozluk is pretty much dead everyone is either got banned due to trolling , raiding tv channels and making political comments the real old g's are gone nowadays it's filled with normie turkish youth and some incels like me who's still going there and scrolling from time to time

Not since i accepted the reality of being ugly sub8!

yes it's a turkish forum it was a mostly incel forum back then and everyone used to make funny jokes or making up stories and talk about problems in their life etc. Nowadays incisozluk is pretty much dead everyone is either got banned due to trolling , raiding tv channels and making political comments the real old g's are gone nowadays it's filled with normie turkish youth and some incels like me who's still going there and scrolling from time to time
Most of Turkish forums are actually incel forums in denial tbh,%99 of user base are men and most of the times they are lonely but trying to cope with different stuff.

Most of Turkish forums are actually incel forums in denial tbh,%99 of user base are men and most of the times they are lonely but trying to cope with different stuff.
That's true aswell but back in the day some foids used to post their boobs and ass pictures to get attention that was funny af everyone used to make jokes and stuff JFL :feelskek: some of the guys used to put bras on and fake about being female just for attention but it's all gone thanks to founder of the forum fucking cocksucker destroyed the forum with his incompetent administration

Couldn't relate more

interesting stuff, a lot of confession type forums seem to die, i think it's because people with problems eventually become normies and just use facebook

internationally i saw that italy has a bunch of incel and lookism forums that are active, and they use all of our terms too
they probably have really shitty women over there

I've been on 2 antidepressants for years so no not anymore. The worst I've felt while on jewpills is calm suicidal depression, no breakdowns

interesting stuff, a lot of confession type forums seem to die, i think it's because people with problems eventually become normies and just use facebook

internationally i saw that italy has a bunch of incel and lookism forums that are active, and they use all of our terms too
they probably have really shitty women over there
yes every cope has a end bro btw most of the people are taking memes from anglosphere forums here in turkey aswell

once, but not only because of inceldom
Mostly because I hate living with my parents, but inceldom is a part of the problem too
Would be more calm, if I could get some sex

I feel lost especially during the evening

maybe that's cause that's the time of day people are most frequently going on dates :feelsrope:

this, I genuinely don't feel myself when I'm outside at 19
I'm not really "here"
I can't remember when's the last time i've felt alive