Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else get jealouse of not doing the degenerate stuff you see on social media?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
CZCkKWJUsAAcMG_.jpg

BnX8uzqIEAE_Jea.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I really wish I could take part in some of these degenerate parties, I want to go out and sniff cocaine off a drunk sluts ass.
I want to dabble in some dangerous drugs and pass out in a drunken heat.
But instead in a high inhib loser that dosent get invited to fun parties.

RE: Anybody else get blouse of not doing the degenerate stuff you see on social media?

I'd like to do all that, but not with those people

RE: Anybody else get blouse of not doing the degenerate stuff you see on social media?

I don't find them fun at all. I've stopped going for a long time now.

To even remotely find them bearable I have to drink.

KyloRen said:
I don't find them fun at all. I've stopped going for a long time now.
To even remotely find them bearable I have to drink.
Did you go to parties like this?

Id rather just drink and shoot at degenerates with my bros on here.

Crustaciouse said:

Frat parties.

I don't do weed, nor have I seen anyone drinking out of anyone elses ass.

did this for a year and a half, like @KyloRen said, only fun if your drunk. I'm a health freak, so weekly drinking is way to much for me. Plus I only go for a good time and meet women for future dates, not one night stand sex.

PS: Why would I drink beer of a girls ass, where she shits?

KyloRen said:
Crustaciouse said:
Frat parties.
I don't do weed, nor have I seen anyone drinking out of anyone elses ass.
What why don't you do weed? I'm a high inhib pussy and even I smoked weed before.

Crustaciouse said:
What why don't you do weed? I'm a high inhib pussy and even I smoked weed before.

Drug testing.

Imagine marrying one of these girls. Imagine them being the mother of your children. Fucking hell.

remember, kids, not wanting a modern and empowered female like this as your partner is “insecurity”. they’re just “discovering themselves”, whatever the fuck that means.

I'd rather exterminate these degenerates than ever take part in their ways. Disgusting.

I used to get jealous until I lived it. It's nothing but disgusting, tiresome, and self-destructive, trust me. Now I hate it and the fact that people resort to this sort of stuff makes me sad and angry at the same time. not angry at them, but at the society that raises them to do this.

Your profile pic gives me nightmares

No, degenerates do not invoke feelings of jealousy from me.

Absolutely man. I'm wasting so much of my fucking life in this room

this is why I have no social media it is all just rope fuel like why do I wanna know how "lit" Chad's and Stacy's life are