Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anybody else get bullied because of shit you like, then normies later like that shit

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
For example, I use to listen to synthwave/retrowave type music. For those who don't know, synthwave is basically an electronic music microgenre that is based predominantly on the music associated with action, science-fiction, and horror film soundtracks of the 1980s (stole this definition from Google).

Everybody bullied me, saying I have a shit taste in music. I grew very insecure about it and stopped listening to it or listened to it in secret. Now, it's like every normie I know likes this shit. The same shit they used to bully me for. I fucking hate this life, why can't I be normal :feelsrope:

I feel that

I was super into anime as a child and now every fagg watches naruto.

Always liked synthwave as well. Still like it but ever since home released resonance it is poluted with normfags

I was bullied for jerking off as a kid and now its like everyone admits to it unashamedly. 20 years ago if someone found out you jerked off its like a death sentence

bullied as a child due to playing vidya. now every normgroid is a "gamer", it makes me sick :feelsree:

Yeah, I got made fun of for playing Pokemon. Now it's mainstream. Go figure. :fuk:

Let's see: anime, the rap group "Migos" (a foid told me way back in 2011 that they wouldn't be shit), cryptocurrency. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Nah fuck popular shit and fuck being popular.

Let's see: anime, the rap group "Migos" (a foid told me way back in 2011 that they wouldn't be shit), cryptocurrency. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
come to think I do remember telling a classmate of mine about young thug coming up this was 2014 right after stoner dropped and this dude was hating on me because of his voice. Well he listens to him now and I guess I was right.

Videogames went from in the 70s and 80s of being mostly something that males aged 25 and under mostly played, to getting normalfagged in the 2000s by the internet and pop culture and stuff. And le epic xbox weed smoking halo call of duty doritos players.
If you played videogames as a sub 6 male in any year pre 2006 you honestly could never tell women or let them find out.
Now it's normal to play them and WEIRD to not play them. Also many women only got into gaming once it was deemed "ok" by society.

people are scared to take chances with any hobbies considered weird. they just jump bandwagons

Yep. They just hate it when subhumans like it that's why they bully you. They assume whatever subhumans like is bad.

For example, I use to listen to synthwave/retrowave type music. For those who don't know, synthwave is basically an electronic music microgenre that is based predominantly on the music associated with action, science-fiction, and horror film soundtracks of the 1980s (stole this definition from Google).

Everybody bullied me, saying I have a shit taste in music. I grew very insecure about it and stopped listening to it or listened to it in secret. Now, it's like every normie I know likes this shit. The same shit they used to bully me for. I fucking hate this life, why can't I be normal :feelsrope:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Yes