Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else gave up sugar?

Mr. Ponzi

Mr. Ponzi

Waiting for death
★★★
I gave up sugar a while back and everything was ok. But recently I started eating sweets again as I was sort of depressed. And now I feel like shit, my head aches, I feel tired.. Basically all the effects that sugar used to have on me before. This time I will stop for good.

Yes, i gave up on sugar too, and felt the same when i had some after a long time without it,

Yes, i gave up on sugar too, and felt the same when i had some after a long time without it,
Thanks man, I was starting to think that maybe I was exaggerating or that was something wrong with me. I'm stopping for real this time. Fuck sugar.

I don't eat too much sugar, i only use it on cold instant coffee. I get sugar from fruits and some sweats here and there.

I can't eat sugary things anymore. I don't enjoy them at all.

Sugar is like fapping, good for the moment but shit afterwards, just like any drug.

Eating shitty food is a good cope for me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

:feelsokman:

Exactly. I threw away what was left of it.

Do you just buy fresh food btw? Since almost everything has sugar and salt added to it (when processed). Otherwise you don't avoid sugar completely.

Do you just buy fresh food btw? Since almost everything has sugar and salt added to it (when processed). Otherwise you don't avoid sugar completely.
Yes, I also read the labels to try to avoid it. I'm usually quite paranoid about what I eat, but recently I felt like sweets would be the only tiny joy I can bring into my life so I bought some. I regret it, I really felt like shit afterwards.

Could only do it when not depressed

I minimized it heavily

currently eating gummy bears and hersheys

Some days I'll eat 500-600 grams of carbs lol. I like 2 bowls of some kind of sugary cereal pre-workout with a coffee.

I ate a big chocolate bar this evening and i gotta say i'm getting tired of it. It's not as delicious as it was 5-10 years ago. Time to quit. Too much sugar causes ED too. I'll probably get diabetuus if i continue, noticed my vision was a little blurrier today.

I woke up last time with stomach acid pain, probably because of the sugar. Never again.

Processed sugar is probably the worst thing for you. I want to stop eating it forever but I love soft drinks

Nah, i eat it moderately, i reduced carb intake significantly though.

My diet is very low in simple sugars. I don't ever buy sweets, barely fruit even. Works out well enough. When I go in for carbs, it's usually eating a full pack of plain pita bread or bagels or something - not much better, but not an especial problem it seems.

The only sugar I get is from fruits, homemade cookies, and from the occasional vanilla latte.