Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anybody Else Find It Amusing How "Incel/Black Pill Culture" Is Spreading Despite How Much Society Is Against It?

No, a million men moving to SEA to take advantage of cheap pussy is not "fine". Our SEA brocels get fucked, the price of pussy goes up and the quality goes down, and its only viable from a sociological standpoint for another 10 or 15 years max due to socioeconomic factors improving thanks to industrialization.
Not to mention the predictable increase of ethnic tensions in the region :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. One thing to be cucked by mostly your own race, another by random mayos who just arrived 3 days ago and already slaying, meanwhile your patriotic hardworking ass is celibate since conception. Brutal black pill incoming for brown-ricecels :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

No, a million men moving to SEA to take advantage of cheap pussy is not "fine". Our SEA brocels get fucked, the price of pussy goes up and the quality goes down, and its only viable from a sociological standpoint for another 10 or 15 years max due to socioeconomic factors improving thanks to industrialization.
Nah man SEA will be poor for a long time

Have u got any proof they’re growing significantly?

Anyways it’s not even about money it’s about the fact they’re all 5’6, dark skinned and flat faced and tiny cocks

Have u got any proof they’re growing significantly?
Chinese investment and their growing importance as a geopolitical manufacturing hub. Look up the GDP growth for those countries over the last 20 years.

Chinese investment and their growing importance as a geopolitical manufacturing hub. Look up the GDP growth for those countries over the last 20 years.
Just did and it’s literally getting worse in Thailand and Philippines

the truth about natural selection, evolutionary psychology & biology cannot be silenced, survival of the fittest!!! if blackpill ideologies become increasingly popular and known amongst society and men, i will wish for the outcome that male privilege exceeds that of female privilege in the future. may great policy changes and social revolution be in our favour!

it's hilarious. But inevitable

Men in general will become fairly blackpilled in the next 20 years, and there ain't a damn thing women, the media, academia or the government will be able do about it once 20% of the male population can no longer find a partner. Once the numbers get that high, 'bluepilled' propaganda will no longer work. Every single one of the government's "solutions" WILL backfire and only spread the blackpill even more, because those "solutions" will be based on false narratives and incorrect beliefs about what caused the problem in the first place. They're gonna focus all their attention on the small minority of ugly guys who commit mass violence and fail to realize the much BIGGER danger - mass numbers of ugly and short guys checking out of the dating game and radically altering their spending habits as a result of this will utterly devastate the economy. There is ONE thing that would save the economy and end all the coming unprecedented social problems - providing these mass numbers of rejected males access to affordable plastic surgery in order to find a partner -, but they won't do it. They'll keep pushing more failed politically-correct "solutions" until civilization eventually collapses.

Last edited:
Internet helps Men to share their experiences between each other and confirm what they already knew. Younger generations are more observant and self aware than older tbh, you wouldn't believe what bluepilled shits I heard from boomers and redpill from millennials/gen xers.

There is ONE thing that would save the economy and end all the coming unprecedented social problems - providing these mass numbers of rejected males access to affordable plastic surgery in order to find a partner -, but they won't do it.
Women will always want to date the top 20% of men. Plastic surgery won't make a difference. The actual solution is state enforced monogamy, cracking down on unethical divorces, and capital punishment for adultery.

Women will always want to date the top 20% of men. Plastic surgery won't make a difference. The actual solution is state enforced monogamy, cracking down on unethical divorces, and capital punishment for adultery.
That only applies if you're trying to get a top-20% woman. Having a good face shape will trigger attraction in somebody. If all men were "6" and above, every man would at least be able to get a "2", and I would gladly, GLADLY accept a "2".

It's always been like this.

Suffering enhances creativity, thus places like .is or 4chan are the most creative websites on earth, because they are full of outcasts and basement dwellers.

Normie NPCs are incapable of coming up with funny or interesting shit themselves.

That only applies if you're trying to get a top-20% woman. Having a good face shape will trigger attraction in somebody. If all men were "6" and above, every man would at least be able to get a "2", and I would gladly, GLADLY accept a "2".
But scoring is relative. If all men become 6s, then 6 will be the new 2. Hypergamy will resume regardless.

This all makes me want to continue living, only when the vast majority of men are blackpilled will change come.

Good observation I’ve noticed this paradigm shift as well. I’ve seen many more blackpilled videos than ever on YouTube the last year or so and Andrew state was getting a massive following saying things that an outright incel would say about women even though he wasn’t one.

You know things are getting more serious with how swiftly Tate was scrubbed off of social media I don’t think they were expecting him to get the following he did. Watching the cultural changes as well as the increase of catastrophes from climate change will be very interesting to watch over the next decade that’s for sure. I have argued quality of life will now drop substantially for each generation that comes after this one

That is disgusting, man

By that logic, you can easily escape inceldom NOW .. by going after Black women

They are legit DESPERATE

Amount of incel-ish content and incels in my country is really huge. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

andrew tate is literally cia controlled opposition designed to tell men to hustle and respond to blackpill talking points with a retarded "bro ur a nerd pussy stfu" that has no bearing on reality but seems legit cuz he's an imposing mulatto with muscles and a fast car. his dad was cia and so is he look up "andrew tate cia", he will tell you himself. he isn't lying to sound cool either, even official sources say his dad was a top translator with the air force in eastern europe during the cold war, so he is involved in glowing activity.

Honestly I’m noticing normies are adopting more redpill shit than blackpill. Like they are doing all this self improvement shit and trying to figure out what to do to get foids to like them. I don’t think they’ve realized yet that the determining influence on dating success is immutable features like face and height. But I think it’s coming. Just like how the usual progression for an incel is bluepill to redpill to blackpill, I think after this redpill phase normies will get incredibly blackpilled
they are natural retard slaves who cant be consistent ever so they will always cope
however you can at least get them to acknowledge blackpills now, which is still fairly meaningless on its own apart from it being a sign of the times

Just did and it’s literally getting worse in Thailand and Philippines
Not true for the Philippines (3% average annual growth per world bank) and Thailand has been averaging around 3% as well. Don't look at stats from the covid shit, as that fucked everyone up. Point is that these places are growing, and the west is starting to stop growing (we will be entering a recession soon). SEAmaxxing will not be viable by around 2030 if current trends hold.
Men in general will become fairly blackpilled in the next 20 years, and there ain't a damn thing women, the media, academia or the government will be able do about it once 20% of the male population can no longer find a partner. Once the numbers get that high, 'bluepilled' propaganda will no longer work. Every single one of the government's "solutions" WILL backfire and only spread the blackpill even more, because those "solutions" will be based on false narratives and incorrect beliefs about what caused the problem in the first place. They're gonna focus all their attention on the small minority of ugly guys who commit mass violence and fail to realize the much BIGGER danger - mass numbers of ugly and short guys checking out of the dating game and radically altering their spending habits as a result of this will utterly devastate the economy. There is ONE thing that would save the economy and end all the coming unprecedented social problems - providing these mass numbers of rejected males access to affordable plastic surgery in order to find a partner -, but they won't do it. They'll keep pushing more failed politically-correct "solutions" until civilization eventually collapses.
All giving men mass access to plastic surgery will do is increase hoeflation. The problem isn't male genetics, its females and their preferences. This is a supply issue, not a demand issue.

Not true for the Philippines (3% average annual growth per world bank) and Thailand has been averaging around 3% as well. Don't look at stats from the covid shit, as that fucked everyone up. Point is that these places are growing, and the west is starting to stop growing (we will be entering a recession soon). SEAmaxxing will not be viable by around 2030 if current trends hold.

All giving men mass access to plastic surgery will do is increase hoeflation. The problem isn't male genetics, its females and their preferences. This is a supply issue, not a demand issue.
No I looked and they’re specifically not growing. It’s getting worse. And you’re forgetting what I said. And SEA will never become anywhere near as good as the west what the fook are u smoking

SEAmaxxing is mainly about genetics(you know this is a blackpill site right? )

Whites are much taller, better looking, whiter skin , bigger dicks etc. better genetics

And there’s 10,000 looksmax members and only like 1% has had any surgery. It’s still an extremely niche thing and will never grow massively

Exactly, Normies assume that exposure to this forum is what makes us blackpilled, but we were already blackpilled by life experiences by the time we joined this forum.

It doesn’t matter how much society tries to gaslight you or feed you bluepills, anyone with even a modicum of self-awareness can see the blatant and obvious truth through the curtains of lies and illusions thrown at us

No I looked and they’re specifically not growing. It’s getting worse. And you’re forgetting what I said. And SEA will never become anywhere near as good as the west what the fook are u smoking

SEAmaxxing is mainly about genetics(you know this is a blackpill site right? )

Whites are much taller, better looking, whiter skin , bigger dicks etc. better genetics
Where did you look and for what years? The world bank says it is growing. And I know SEAmaxxing is about genetics. My point to you is that your shit tier whitecel genetics means fuck all against the chadlites and normies that will be flooding SEA soon due to excessive hypergamy in the west.
And there’s 10,000 looksmax members and only like 1% has had any surgery. It’s still an extremely niche thing and will never grow massively
Redpill (diet blackpill) is spreading like wildfire right now bro. And I don't give a shit about looksmax when you have redpill channels on youtube with 200k subs. When they start spreading this shit, its game over. And finally, all you are doing is making our SEA brocels suffer. The net inceldom in the world will not change or might even get worse.

Where did you look and for what years? The world bank says it is growing. And I know SEAmaxxing is about genetics. My point to you is that your shit tier whitecel genetics means fuck all against the chadlites and normies that will be flooding SEA soon due to excessive hypergamy in the west.
im blonde blue eyes, just manlet. i mog most whites after surgery despite being slightly shorter than them

also chadlites dont need to and wont seamaxx

and it doesnt matter even if they do because there will still be way way way way more SEA foids and guys than whites. will always be rare and top of the food chain. always in the top 10-20% and thats all that matters

SEAmaxxing is about genetics.
No, it's about resources. Locationmaxxing is about resources period.

Most men are locationmaxxing BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE GOOD GENETICS, so if what you were saying was true it wouldn't make sense to do it and it wouldn't work (and it's working for a lot of these guys).

There is literally a faction forming in the "black manosphere" right now call the "Passport Bros" and it's literally just about locationmaxxing to SEA (South East Asian), EE (Eastern European), SA (South American), and C (Caribbean) countries.

It's just a bunch of regular guys that say themselves that they have no luck with black women in the West and they are often considered "lames" (and if you know black american terminology, you know what that means - "no swag" = "unattractive").

So long as you have US dollars, if you go to these countries you will have a great time (if you don't delude yourself into thinking these women genuinely want you).

But the doctrine for this group is that you can never bring the woman back to the West (among other things). So these guys don't sound stupid, they sound kinda black pilled.

No, it's about resources. Locationmaxxing is about resources period.

Most men are locationmaxxing BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE GOOD GENETICS, so if what you were saying was true it wouldn't make sense to do it and it wouldn't work (and it's working for a lot of these guys).

There is literally a faction forming in the "black manosphere" right now call the "Passport Bros" and it's literally just about locationmaxxing to SEA (South East Asian), EE (Eastern European), SA (South American), and C (Caribbean) countries.

It's just a bunch of regular guys that say themselves that they have no luck with black women in the West and they are often considered "lames" (and if you know black american terminology, you know what that means - "no swag" = "unattractive").

So long as you have US dollars, if you go to these countries you will have a great time (if you don't delude yourself into thinking these women genuinely want you).

But the doctrine for this group is that you can never bring the woman back to the West (among other things). So these guys don't sound stupid, they sound kinda black pilled.
My original response was to the blond/blue eyed white incel itt. So yes, for him, it IS about genes. JBW. I'm trying to tell him that if white normies and chadlites start going over there because western women are so shit, whitecels like him will get fucked also.

Geomaxxing is largely economic for nonwhites. For whites, there is the added JBW halo. I think geomaxxing is going to become much harder as the West's dating market continues to fail. Even more concerning, what we are talking about is like an sexual version of globalism :feelshaha: so when one sexual economy implodes, they all suffer. Its a giant hypergamy SMV bubble. Hoeflation. With no end in sight.

When is the foid bubble going to pop? How can it keep going like this?
Men in general will become fairly blackpilled in the next 20 years, and there ain't a damn thing women, the media, academia or the government will be able do about it once 20% of the male population can no longer find a partner.
Women lived it up for years with handouts and favors galore. They fooled men into being their advocates and patsies. They pushed into high-status white-collar jobs with diversity programs while leaving men to do all the blue-collar grunt work and suffer all the economic hardships. They made the law such that only women could be legally raped. They virtue signaled about the environment while driving more than 80% of consumer spending, mostly using money henpecked out of husbands.

But they overplayed their hand. The truth will out. As the saying goes, "you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time." Soon, every male will be deeply familiar with understanding the massive privilege females enjoy in the West. The pendulum is slowly but surely swinging around.

Women lived it up for years with handouts and favors galore. They fooled men into being their advocates and patsies. They pushed into high-status white-collar jobs with diversity programs while leaving men to do all the blue-collar grunt work and suffer all the economic hardships. They made the law such that only women could be legally raped. They virtue signaled about the environment while driving more than 80% of consumer spending, mostly using money henpecked out of husbands.

But they overplayed their hand. The truth will out. As the saying goes, "you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time." Soon, every male will be deeply familiar with understanding the massive privilege females enjoy in the West. The pendulum is slowly but surely swinging around.
Honestly, I'm very thankful I don't have a daughter, because I'd be worried sick about her future. Life for women is about to become downright frightening, and every single one of society's attempted solutions will backfire because they'll be based on false beliefs.

Honestly, I'm very thankful I don't have a daughter, because I'd be worried sick about her future. Life for women is about to become downright frightening, and every single one of society's attempted solutions will backfire because they'll be based on false beliefs.
It's only frightening because women have become so spoiled. Men are expected (and harangued to no end) to understand women's issues. But do women reciprocate? Usually, they can't provide their men with even a moment's peace, let alone any support. Women used to understand men's issues better; used to understand that they wielded soft power complementary to men's hard power. These days, such women — maybe your daughter if raised with the right influences — are few and far between; diamonds in the rough.

Oh, did I mention that women don't pay taxes on net?

Last edited:
True af!!
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

unrestricted free speech regime of any society
Oh, do you really think that us is free-speech? I mean yeah, better than many other countries, but hardly free-speech.

You can't really suppress the truth. In age of social media it has become more and more apparent how important good looks are

All over the internet (and even a bit in real life) I see incel terminology becoming more and more common, even within normie spaces. Using "Chad" is literally a common thing for a joke now. Talking about how much height matters and how shallow women are is very common on the internet with men these days.

It's so ironic, I really think places like IncelTears only serve to spread the black pill, and the more people like that try to shame and speak badly about incels and the black pill, the more average men actually feel gaslighted and the more men are exposed the black pill and come to accept it as the truth.

Can you even imagine seeing a video title like this from a popular youtube channel 5 years ago?:
"From Ugly To GigaChad" :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8DwBLIHS_k

I'm seeing shit like this everywhere now online. You'd usually only see shit like on 4chan years ago, you'd never seen normies talking like this or speaking about these things, or using incel terminology. But it's becoming very common.

While the red pill is spreading, the black pill is spreading too, because the red pill is just the diet coke of the black pill, at some point the average man will make his way to the source and the original real deal, and that's exactly what's happening.

It's so funny when you think about it. Feminists and normie males are going crazy trying to go against "misogyny" but the thing is, you can't suppress the truth while at the same time allowing women's hypergamy to run rampant throughout the world. The effects of the black pill will still be felt by the common man, so when they stumble across it on the internet (and they will) they'll be exposed to it, read more about it, and come to accept it as the truth.

Notice the current push to silence Andrew Tate, we all know why that's happening:

View: https://youtu.be/W-Wjp5X1EM8?t=1793

Andrew tells the truth about reality with no filter. As much as he tries to spread the red pill, he's always going to be pushing the black pill too, because again, the red pill is just the diet coke of the black pill, there's always a little black pill rooted in every red pill truth, and over time every man will be led down the path to the truth once they take the first step.

"Inceldom" and the black pill is ironically becoming "part of the culture", and we haven't even reached peak levels yet.

If women think society is misogynist now, just wait ten more years when there are twice as many virgin men because women are continuously increasing their standards and only fucking the top 20%. More and more men are going to get black pilled by force, and disdain for women will become more and more common.

This culture change really seems all "light hearted" or "tongue and cheek" right now, but this is just the start, it will become a common thing very soon for the average man to have disdain for the average woman, and there's nothing society can do to suppress that, because men end up this way because of their experiences with women, not because they saw a black pill meme online. The meme is just relatable because it aligns with their experiences or certain patterns or trends they've observed.

The incel/black pill culture is just art reflecting reality. When men who have already had bad experiences with women are exposed to the black pill it's just that they now understand why they had those experiences, but they already had this disdain for women at the start, they just didn't understand "the rules of the game".

I'll be waiting around with my popcorn to watch the cultural changes over the years :feelsPop:.

I call dibs on seeing it coming first. They will be many cultural changes this decade and I'm noticing them. The small things that will influence something big.

it was inevitable. as hypergamy surges more and more incels are born. and as male virginity becomes common bluepill coverups become less effective.

its simple economic

as competition increase, foids have most of needs attended your avg normie is just kicked out. its like real estate, people want homes but can't afford them.

why settle for avg male beta cuck with a small dick when you can get a chad lite or chad or high tier normie?? issue is too many options

in my prediction 15-20yrs 6'0 will be minimum height foids will date any guy on, look would have to be 8/10 minimum

but my prediction doesn't have a high chance of happening as the world will most likely be reset, also most males wont tolerate being cuck/incels for their entire lives.

just look at the crime rate, lack of pusi = higher crime = unstable soyciety

Society isn't against it -- it's just jew/faggot/feminist dominated media that makes it appear that way

Also most normies are too scared of being cancelled to be vocal about it
There's another aspect. Males are meant by nature to SUCCEED. A man by nature doesn't want to admit a defeat, esp. in such a primitive (and objectively trivial) matter as sexual/reproductive success. I've met LOADS of very low tier normies who have had sex like 3 or at most 4 times in their life and yet fervently hating on the Blackpill, whenever you try to argue with them. There's no fucking way they'd ever admit their incels 99% of their time, incel just meaning involuntarily celibate. Whichever lies they would concoct on how to avoid the simple answer: they're celibate, cuz women don't want them!

in my prediction 15-20yrs 6'0 will be minimum height foids will date any guy on, look would have to be 8/10 minimum

just look at the crime rate, lack of pusi = higher crime = unstable soyciety
No, women's standards won't go that high because Chads are not sexbots. Ofc women woulkd prefer if they were. Chads have standards and no, they don't think about sex all the time, i.e. sth. they can always have either way. If women only agreed to fuck 20% of the hottest guys, loads of women themselves would be celibates because these Chads are not busy pumping n dumping 24/7. Nowadays we are seeing that some 3/10 and sub women give up on men completely in their mid to late 30s because they cannot get attractive men for ONSes any more.

As to your second point, fully agree. Polygynous societies, when they are outright barbaric: Haiti, South Sudan, are utterly violent places merely because of frustrated young men who have no chance of getting a wife. Caucasians are simply too tame and will resort to drinking or hang themselves, they won't normally go ER.

It's not a blackpillpres thread unless there's some form of warning to women about the brutal future

That's because of idiots like the people at IT who screenshot everything we post and only offer weak rebuttals.