Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anybody Else Find It Amusing How "Incel/Black Pill Culture" Is Spreading Despite How Much Society Is Against It?

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
All over the internet (and even a bit in real life) I see incel terminology becoming more and more common, even within normie spaces. Using "Chad" is literally a common thing for a joke now. Talking about how much height matters and how shallow women are is very common on the internet with men these days.

It's so ironic, I really think places like IncelTears only serve to spread the black pill, and the more people like that try to shame and speak badly about incels and the black pill, the more average men actually feel gaslighted and the more men are exposed the black pill and come to accept it as the truth.

Can you even imagine seeing a video title like this from a popular youtube channel 5 years ago?:
"From Ugly To GigaChad" :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8DwBLIHS_k

I'm seeing shit like this everywhere now online. You'd usually only see shit like on 4chan years ago, you'd never seen normies talking like this or speaking about these things, or using incel terminology. But it's becoming very common.

While the red pill is spreading, the black pill is spreading too, because the red pill is just the diet coke of the black pill, at some point the average man will make his way to the source and the original real deal, and that's exactly what's happening.

It's so funny when you think about it. Feminists and normie males are going crazy trying to go against "misogyny" but the thing is, you can't suppress the truth while at the same time allowing women's hypergamy to run rampant throughout the world. The effects of the black pill will still be felt by the common man, so when they stumble across it on the internet (and they will) they'll be exposed to it, read more about it, and come to accept it as the truth.

Notice the current push to silence Andrew Tate, we all know why that's happening:

View: https://youtu.be/W-Wjp5X1EM8?t=1793

Andrew tells the truth about reality with no filter. As much as he tries to spread the red pill, he's always going to be pushing the black pill too, because again, the red pill is just the diet coke of the black pill, there's always a little black pill rooted in every red pill truth, and over time every man will be led down the path to the truth once they take the first step.

"Inceldom" and the black pill is ironically becoming "part of the culture", and we haven't even reached peak levels yet.

If women think society is misogynist now, just wait ten more years when there are twice as many virgin men because women are continuously increasing their standards and only fucking the top 20%. More and more men are going to get black pilled by force, and disdain for women will become more and more common.

This culture change really seems all "light hearted" or "tongue and cheek" right now, but this is just the start, it will become a common thing very soon for the average man to have disdain for the average woman, and there's nothing society can do to suppress that, because men end up this way because of their experiences with women, not because they saw a black pill meme online. The meme is just relatable because it aligns with their experiences or certain patterns or trends they've observed.

The incel/black pill culture is just art reflecting reality. When men who have already had bad experiences with women are exposed to the black pill it's just that they now understand why they had those experiences, but they already had this disdain for women at the start, they just didn't understand "the rules of the game".

I'll be waiting around with my popcorn to watch the cultural changes over the years :feelsPop:.

Last edited:
Exactly, Normies assume that exposure to this forum is what makes us blackpilled, but we were already blackpilled by life experiences by the time we joined this forum.

It doesn’t matter how much society tries to gaslight you or feed you bluepills, anyone with even a modicum of self-awareness can see the blatant and obvious truth through the curtains of lies and illusions thrown at us

Last edited:
incels/blackpillers are just ahead of the curve :bigbrain::bigbrain:

er was way ahead of his time
while he was a still a retard for going ER, he was correct in lot of ways.

all it takes is 5 mins of observation of foid behaviour and you can see their personal bias based against males who are good looking
they stroke out literally in a presence of chad/tyrone

every1 knows about it. they unleash the harsh truth when they can get no benefit from virtue signalling

Internet helps Men to share their experiences between each other and confirm what they already knew. Younger generations are more observant and self aware than older tbh, you wouldn't believe what bluepilled shits I heard from boomers and redpill from millennials/gen xers.

Last edited:
It was inevitable. Hypergamy in conjunction with increased rates of male celibacy and juggernaut activity. Only the greatest copers and the most oblivious males in human existence wouldn't notice it.

andrew tate has really brought it to the forefront

one of my normie friend mentioned how his short height puts him as a disadvantage in dating. he wouldn't even say such a thing years ago.

We are in for WILD times
i believe so as well. tbh, it's exciting to see how it unfolds.

It was inevitable. Hypergamy in conjunction with increased rates of male celibacy and juggernaut activity. Only the greatest copers and the most oblivious males in human existence wouldn't notice it.

Hypergamy is the symptom, not the cause

Hypergamy only exists because of the societal changes that took place through feminism, giving women the right to work and own property, meaning that they were no longer dependant on a man’s resources for survival, and men’s salaries halved as a result of the the number of workers in society doubling, so that just made it even harder for the average man.

Women can live a more luxurious life by prostituting herself out a few times a week and living on her own than to live with a betabux and tolerate his presence whole week, they no longer need average men anymore, so if they ever want men they just go for the very best in terms of looks and wealth

Hypergamy only exists because of the societal changes that took place through feminism, giving women the right to work and own property, meaning that they were no longer dependant on a man’s resources for survival, and men’s salaries halved as a result of the the number of workers in society doubling, so that just made it even harder for the average man.

Women can live a more luxurious life by prostituting herself out a few times a week and living on her own than to live with a betabux and tolerate his presence whole week, they no longer need average men anymore, so if they ever want men they just go for the very best in terms of looks and wealth
Yes agreed. Most likely liberal feminism (and mass foid worship) was the cause. The convergence of social media platforms definitely made it easier for foids to hypergamize. Through dating apps (e.g. Badoo, OKCupid, Tinder) and other pseudo-dating apps (like FB, Instagram, Twitter, Snap), foid was exposed to a much wider selection of potential sex partners.

Ultimately social media incentivized foids to rapidly inflate their standards for male sex partners. The average foid now has more leverage in the sex / dating market, due to wider range of options and increased ease of accessibility to male sex partners.

Last edited:
At the same time, there will be many law changes, making it dangerous to show """misogyny""" in public. There will be reinforcements to make sure people get back into line.

I really think it's not going to be pleasant for us if we stay in society at this point.

imagine how many niggas gonna be getting surgery and geomaxxing. insane

andrew tate has really brought it to the forefront
Notice the current push to silence Andrew Tate, we all know why that's happening:

View: https://youtu.be/W-Wjp5X1EM8?t=1793

Andrew tells the truth about reality with no filter. As much as he tries to spread the red pill, he's always going to be pushing the black pill too, because again, the red pill is just the diet coke of the black pill, there's always a little black pill rooted in every red pill truth, and over time every man will be led down the path to the truth once they take the first step.

There's literally an entire movement forming in the "black manosphere space" called the "Passport Bros" :feelskek:.

Men are adapting, you're going to see less and less simps.

10/10 post. I read every word and agreed with everything here. I had very similar thoughts to this post. :feelsokman:

There's literally an entire movement forming in the "black manosphere space" called the "Passport Bros" :feelskek:.

Men are adapting, you're going to see less and less simps.
damn

its good that theres less simps but imagine how saturated every geomax country will be in the next 20 or so years

i wonder there being less simps will even out the dating market slightly?

The marketplace of ideas. The First Amendment is truly the best piece of text, ever.

damn

its good that theres less simps but imagine how saturated every geomax country will be in the next 20 or so years

Most men are blue pilled copers, it will never get saturated. Most will cope and tell themselves "I have a chance", and they will never give up.

Most men are blue pilled copers, it will never get saturated. Most will cope and tell themselves "I have a chance", and they will never give up.

That’s good news, I intend to geomax and I prefer if I didn’t have much competition, therefore having more options to select from and having a better chance at finding a live-in sex slave (I mean female partner)

damn

Nah places like Iran , Syria, Algeria are only for muslim incels. None muslime not welcome.
SEA will be saturated though.

It's spreading because it's a Fact. There are three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth.

Nah places like Iran , Syria, Algeria are only for muslim incels. None muslime not welcome.
SEA will be saturated though.
What about white Muslims?

And true tbh it already is getting kinda sayurated

What about white Muslims?

And true tbh it already is getting kinda sayurated
white muslims are also muslims so yes they can MENA maxx. Even better for them because all the young men are running away to Europe and leaving all the women behind
its a gold mine

white muslims are also muslims so yes they can MENA maxx. Even better for them because all the young men are running away to Europe and leaving all the women behind
its a gold mine
Honestly I feel white women prefer more masculine men. And I’m sure u can guess which races are more masculine

Honestly I feel white women prefer more masculine men. And I’m sure u can guess which races are more masculine
what do you mean,I dont understand

Honestly I’m noticing normies are adopting more redpill shit than blackpill. Like they are doing all this self improvement shit and trying to figure out what to do to get foids to like them. I don’t think they’ve realized yet that the determining influence on dating success is immutable features like face and height. But I think it’s coming. Just like how the usual progression for an incel is bluepill to redpill to blackpill, I think after this redpill phase normies will get incredibly blackpilled

Honestly I’m noticing normies are adopting more redpill shit than blackpill. Like they are doing all this self improvement shit and trying to figure out what to do to get foids to like them. I don’t think they’ve realized yet that the determining influence on dating success is immutable features like face and height. But I think it’s coming. Just like how the usual progression for an incel is bluepill to redpill to blackpill, I think after this redpill phase normies will get incredibly blackpilled
Yep, it's a gradual process, at the root of the red pill is the black pill, once they try all the red pill shit and see that it fails, they will turn to the black pill.

Its not a viable strategy nor has it ever been. The only solution is male separatism. I was saying this two years ago.

Hypergamy exists because it is part of the evolutionary process. Certain technological innovations like agriculture or industrialization can enflame it, but it is always there, latent like a virus waiting to reinfect. We actually had something very similar to today's events happening during the agricultural revolution. Mass male die off. My personal belief is that females are not compatible with modern society. The only solution is their replacement with machines.

Give it 5 years. Most people still don't realize the redpill only works on individual cases on an individual basis. Once every male is jacked, no male is. Once every male is funny, no one is. All it is is contributing to hoeflation. Similar to how raising wages causes a rise in home values. This is almost impossible to solve without war to burn off the excess male surplus. That or the artificial women route.

Thank him
Mark_Zuckerberg_F8_2019_Keynote_%2832830578717%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

I think he blackpilled ([UWSL]through his platforms especially gram) more than anyone in the entire history of menkind alone.[/UWSL]

Better put your money into genetically engineered 10 sons from an artifical womb than 30yr treasuries:feelshaha::feelsthink:
Maybe Zuck did it on purpose. I mean, look at him. I have a feeling he is secretly blackpilled.

The next decade or 2 will surely be interesting. With tinder, tiktok, and other social media mediums, I think things will spiral out of control real soon- I hope at least.

Betabuxxing is a tale as old as time, and as long as the majority of men are ok with being pathetic cucks (and sadly the majority are, whether they realize it or not), things won't change.

Its not a viable strategy nor has it ever been. The only solution is male separatism. I was saying this two years ago.
why do u think surgery and geomaxxing wont work

The Blackpill is spreading because male sexlessness is rising exponentially, as more incels are made every day by former Sex Havers, we will see an exponential growth of the Blackpill as well. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

why do u think surgery and geomaxxing wont work
Because if enough people do it, it stops being effective. If everyone get facial surgery or goes to Thailand, then its waters down the effectiveness of the copes to nothing. Its called inflation.

The Blackpill is spreading because male sexlessness is rising exponentially, as more incels are made every day by former Sex Havers, we will see an exponential growth of the Blackpill as well. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Because if enough people do it, it stops being effective. If everyone get facial surgery or goes to Thailand, then its waters down the effectiveness of the copes to nothing. Its called inflation.
+ it's not like there's no other male there LOL. You are just exporting your inceldom problem to SEA.

I was blackpilled before it was cool :feelzez:

"Incel/Black Pill Culture" Is Spreading Despite How Much Society Is Against It?​

Society isn't against it -- it's just jew/faggot/feminist dominated media that makes it appear that way

Also most normies are too scared of being cancelled to be vocal about it

The marketplace of ideas. The First Amendment is truly the best piece of text, ever.
People Expressed Ideas Before The First Amendment.

theres only like 10,000 members on looksmax out of like 8 billion people on this world lol....

theres only like 10,000 members on looksmax out of like 8 billion people on this world lol....
Stop being foolish. If 1 million men from redpill circles start adopting our techniques, there goes SEA and plastic surgery. And feminism is caused by a combination of affluence and industrialization. SEA won't always be poor. LatAm and Africa will be the two last places left for cheap whores. Investing in plastic surgery related stocks might actually be a pretty good stock play tbh.

Give it 5 years. Most people still don't realize the redpill only works on individual cases on an individual basis. Once every male is jacked, no male is. Once every male is funny, no one is. All it is is contributing to hoeflation. Similar to how raising wages causes a rise in home values. This is almost impossible to solve without war to burn off the excess male surplus. That or the artificial women route.
soon all men are gonna start rape maxxing (in minecraft)

Stop being foolish. If 1 million men from redpill circles start adopting our techniques, there goes SEA and plastic surgery. And feminism is caused by a combination of affluence and industrialization. SEA won't always be poor. LatAm and Africa will be the two last places left for cheap whores. Investing in plastic surgery related stocks might actually be a pretty good stock play tbh.
1 million is still fine. it will still be infinitely easier than the west where theres hundreds of millions of 6ft white guy

Tragic we have known it for several years and we cannot leverage this information to get rich. Most I've done is geomaxxx.

Trying to invest in the next cope technology is like looking for a needle in a haystack. VR? Sex robots? Artificial wombs? All this is future tech that beyond our reach anyway.

Whenever I browse this forum I keep contemplating the same question. When is the foid bubble going to pop? How can it keep going like this? Eventually there has to come a point where the majority of men realise they are getting nothing or scraps and they just stop working or eject themselves from their country. The welfare state should collapse with men shrugging their duty to prop it up. This is why I don't believe a socialist or communist state is feasible in the long run - because men are rewarded with no foids even with the high taxes or slavery. Civilization only worked because betas were rewarded with their looksmatch for having a job. Now even being a millionaire isn't enough, you have to be someone important on social media or take anabolic steroids.

1 million is still fine. it will still be infinitely easier than the west where theres hundreds of millions of 6ft white guy
No, a million men moving to SEA to take advantage of cheap pussy is not "fine". Our SEA brocels get fucked, the price of pussy goes up and the quality goes down, and its only viable from a sociological standpoint for another 10 or 15 years max due to socioeconomic factors improving thanks to industrialization.

People are realizing we’re right