Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody else feel empty?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I used to be heavily suicidal. I would wake up everyday thinking about it. I planned it, thinking to myself, "I'll get a job, save up for a shotgun, then blow my head off."

But now I don't have the urge to commit suicide, which is good I guess, but I'm not content with life. I rarely feel happy. I just feel so empty, bros.

Yeah I feel empty often lack of motivation etc sometimes I be suicidal the whole day

i might as well sit on bench in park and watch the water

This is incels.is what do you think bro.

I experience it daily
When your life is the same routine over and over and rarely anything brings you happiness, you can feel empty.

Almost all of us do. We may not need sex and validation to survive physically, but we're pretty much dead mentally/emotionally.

Relateble bhai:feelsbadman:

The only solution is Thalasin.

I used to be heavily suicidal. I would wake up everyday thinking about it. I planned it, thinking to myself, "I'll get a job, save up for a shotgun, then blow my head off."

But now I don't have the urge to commit suicide, which is good I guess, but I'm not content with life. I rarely feel happy. I just feel so empty, bros.
you have nothing to live for nothing to die for. Welcome to the club

yes im way past the point of no return. that's why i make such straightforward posts with my opinions, i dont give a fuck anymore.