Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else experiencing serious changes in your mentality lately?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Being a depressed bipolar avoidant person for years, the loneliness hasn't really bothered me much. It's the horniness and the lack of sex that bothered me. But lately, I feel the need of being with a woman, more than just for sex. Not only that, all my priorities seem to be changing. I don't even care about anything any more, I'd pretty much just like to settle down with a nice chick and have kids. I guess my biological clock is ticking.

I want a girlfriend who who I can spend all my time with and apparently that is too much to ask

Not really I've been the same for a while.

I only care about the first part. If I would need companionship, I would get a parrott.
You still care about but your priority changed.

Nope, I’ve been stagnant for a while.

Kind of just want to die tbh.

Don't settle down with a used whore. Virgin stacy or bust.

Yeah, the older I get, the more I panic about the idea of me not having anyone as a long term partner for good.

I’m very near the average age in which people have kids in the West and here I am, someone who’s never even been seen by a woman as worthy of friendship. I can’t even imagine life past a certain age if this carries on, it’s all black and I refuse to even entertain the possibility of me getting to my parents’ age alone - it’s too scary.

I guess it’s not what you’d call a change in perspective, but I’m definitely at the “desperate” stage and it gets worse with every year that passes.

you are a sick person, how could you harbour such a disgusting desire. You're worst than Hitler tbqh

I have always been the same way for many years. Though my family has changed a lot. Especially how feels become more nastier. That was one thing I didn't expect to happen.

Actually yes. Approaching femoids is a fun hobby now. I just do it for the social fun. I feel a lot better for it.

Actually yes. Approaching femoids is a fun hobby now. I just do it for the social fun. I feel a lot better for it.
i feel at least you tried, and it's not your fault for being lonely

i feel at least you tried, and it's not your fault for being lonely

That's the goal brother. This April I will have had a year of approaching behind me. I am proud of myself. I wish more people on here felt like that.

That's the goal brother. This April I will have had a year of approaching behind me. I am proud of myself. I wish more people on here felt like that.
i'm having a hard time aproching, i just want to be able to aproche foids again like i used to do

It is because of endocrine disrupters.

Yes, yes I have.

Being a depressed bipolar avoidant person for years, the loneliness hasn't really bothered me much. It's the horniness and the lack of sex that bothered me. But lately, I feel the need of being with a woman, more than just for sex. Not only that, all my priorities seem to be changing. I don't even care about anything any more, I'd pretty much just like to settle down with a nice chick and have kids. I guess my biological clock is ticking.

Last few years, these have been my feelings as well. It is sad, the whole time I was horny I never got that satisfied, that release of busting into a fit, young body.

Now that desire that I had from 14-26 has subsided and only the afterglow is left.

It's sad.