Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anybody cringe when they see self hating ethnics glorifying white people

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Look I get it. White people got dealt the better card but to be soo self hating just makes me cringe. It reminds me of Chad worship it’s just so stupid and gets on my nerves. I’m black so I know damn well I’m basically at the bottom of the dating market but I’m not going to spend my time posting and glorifying white people. Also ive seen some ethnics say if They were white They wouldn’t be incel. That’s bullshit. If you’re ugly as an ethnic you’ll be ugly as a white guy. There are obviously white people who end up being incel who post here for example, so you’re disregarding their existence? Like I said white people have cards in their favor, they’re definitely most likely not going to be incel but there are outliers aka INCELS

at least your not somali, we cant even bbcmaxx because of our bone structure. if your a negro just thuggmaxx

my least favorite thing, especially when done by asian men

big cope. if I was white(get itAsian foid Maxx) or 4-8 inches taller(would be normie tier) I wouldn't be here.

Women are the ones that do it the most tho

I don't really cringe. It's just misguided thinking.

It's not that the self-hating ethnics want to be white or hate their skin. The self-hating ethnics want to be treated like they were white.

I've been there. I guess I'm still there. I despise being ethnic, but not because of my skin, but because I've witnessed how much better white people are treated across the world.

If ethnics were treated like whites, they wouldn't hate themselves. The reality is white people are treated better on average than ethnics and attractive people are a race of their own.

Ever thought about lengthening surgery?
I used to but I am too old to justify it. I still have a sex drive but due to meditation coping I have it mostly in control. So not point in me doing it.
I don't really cringe. It's just misguided thinking.

It's not that the self-hating ethnics want to be white or hate their skin. The self-hating ethnics want to be treated like they were white.

I've been there. I guess I'm still there. I despise being ethnic, but not because of my skin, but because I've witnessed how much better white people are treated across the world.

If ethnics were treated like whites, they wouldn't hate themselves. The reality is white people are treated better on average than ethnics and attractive people are a race of their own.
this true too. but tbh even if Ethnics were treated the same, I'd choose being white purely due to aesthetics.

I used to but I am too old to justify it. I still have a sex drive but due to meditation coping I have it mostly in control. So not point in me doing it.
You will probably still live for 50 more years and will always be judged for your height.

This, makes me wanna disassociate myself from ethnics sometimes

no, i don't cringe. i just disagree with ethnicels about how much being white is an advantage.. i'm a white truecel.

My friend and his wife do this. It’s a little pathetic but they’re good ppl kinda sorta lol. They always are chasing that white upper class look. Oh well they learned the hard way I’m sure that those ppl will never respect them as whites

no. it makes me proud to be a white man

no. it makes me proud to be a white man
:feelsPop:
And no OP, but I do cringe when they salivate over white people relentlessly. Also, non-white race copers who delusionally believe they're better looking than whites make me cringe more, cus it's forced bluepill bitchmadery

no, i don't cringe. i just disagree with ethnicels about how much being white is an advantage.. i'm a white truecel.
You should have not bern born bro. Das fine cus uhhh ummm damn I can't think of a good reason

Greetings. We never formally met, yes? I was observing your threads during my exile.

Please accept my commentary:

Ethnics

Ethnics1

Whites gave themselves the better hand by colonizing and forcing ethnic into slavery. White people's ancestors disgusy me
Look I get it. White people got dealt the better card but to be soo self hating just makes me cringe. It reminds me of Chad worship it’s just so stupid and gets on my nerves. I’m black so I know damn well I’m basically at the bottom of the dating market but I’m not going to spend my time posting and glorifying white people. Also ive seen some ethnics say if They were white They wouldn’t be incel. That’s bullshit. If you’re ugly as an ethnic you’ll be ugly as a white guy. There are obviously white people who end up being incel who post here for example, so you’re disregarding their existence? Like I said white people have cards in their favor, they’re definitely most likely not going to be incel but there are outliers aka INCELS

I hate everyone.

Whites gave themselves the better hand by colonizing and forcing ethnic into slavery. White people's ancestors disgusy me
Why could they? Maybe because the state of Europe for most of its history was of constant warfare? The FIERCE competition taking place there spawned the creatures you see today. North European mayos disgust me as well, btw.

The moggings of tomorrow are based on the culling and suffering of today. 1000 incels died alone for one Chad to be born.

The constant white bashing on this forum gets on my nerves tbh
It's like people here are barely different from those Hollywood SJW tards

I have seen plenty of White people glorify non White people. Far more than the opposite. Mostly black and asian people is who they glorify.

we are separate but equal, and should remain separate.

No, i think it is not bad, but means nothing if i will get no ethnic girlfriend from it, unless they offer me a cuckold experience where i cuck them, since i am white