Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody buying in bulk again for Covid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Here in Texas and a few stores are selling out on certain items again. Seems people are panic buying again.
Life is such a funny mess right now. Vaccine is probably going to be mandatory in a few weeks and we will go in another lockdown. On top of that all kids are going back to school soon LOL
Covid is here forever. Fuck China.:feelshaha:

i bought six rolls of toilet paper during the panic last year and the package is only half empty

i bought six shipping containers of toilet paper during the panic last year and the glass is only half empty
Brutal Prince Charmin!

(An engineer would say the glass is twice as big as it needs to be;;;¬)

Do you guys have Costco in Texas? My family bulk buys everything except for perishables.

No panic buyers are retarded and deserve to be euthanized

Do you guys have Costco in Texas? My family bulk buys everything except for perishables.
Yes we do
my mom is a member and we also shop at a similar wrehouse store called sams club
i like buying in bulk but my mom annoys me when she buys in bulk an item then forgets she bought it so buys it again and then a month goes by and she is yelling at me why im not using the 27 bars of body wash she bought me

If u fall for all this covid junk u deserve to get rocks thrown at u

Not in Germany and I never did that anyway

Check out L.A. (Louisiana) they have a lot of perishes.

Yes we do
my mom is a member and we also shop at a similar wrehouse store called sams club
i like buying in bulk but my mom annoys me when she buys in bulk an item then forgets she bought it so buys it again and then a month goes by and she is yelling at me why im not using the 27 bars of body wash she bought me
That's actually a pretty big foid trait:foidSoy:: not knowing beforehand what to buy and the quantity they need. Can't they just learn to buy things or just make a list?