Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any youngcels here making good money?

suicide3011

suicide3011

Recruit
★★★★
Anyone here maybe 19-24?
Making good money with or without a degree
share help a truecel out

I will if i pass the national exam that will have now in my country for a public institution, very high income and stable (40 hours of work per week too), but you have to be the best, i do not know if in your country there is such a type of national exam (exam for people with degree or not)

When you come in here hoping looking for potential money moves and realize you dont even meet the age criteria to be considered a youngcel :feelsrope:

Get into internet scams, do some research on it. Things like a "free robux hack for roblox" youtube video, with a link to a website that claims to have hacks ready for you if you complete a survey where you have to sign up for "free", but use a phone message confirmation that signs the victim up to a subscription over their phone bill without their knowledge (since the conditions are written in very small and almost completely greyed out text). Kids fall for this all the time, and they don't even need a credit card to fall for it.
If you find any better method then do that instead, of course.

I wouldn't recomend this though, it is highly immoral. :feelshmm:
When I worked customer service at an HSA administrator, I would literally watch thousands of dollars be drained from accounts on a weekly basis and sent to Indian bank accounts through online banking services. They just need someones full name and email address and called in and screamed at customer service reps until they changed the email on record and got info from them like DOB, SSN, account numbers, etc. 99% of fraud attacks occurred because a customer service rep just gave out a persons info. If I was Indian, it would be such an easy game. Literally millions every year due to the fact that they pay people less than McDonalds to answer their phone calls.

Get into internet scams, do some research on it. Things like a "free robux hack for roblox" youtube video, with a link to a website that claims to have hacks ready for you if you complete a survey where you have to sign up for "free", but use a phone message confirmation that signs the victim up to a subscription over their phone bill without their knowledge (since the conditions are written in very small and almost completely greyed out text). Kids fall for this all the time, and they don't even need a credit card to fall for it.

feel like a retard for asking but where do you go to research this? Wasted so much time searching but all I get is normiecrap about watching out for scams or stupid ways to make 5 cents online on surveyjunkie :feelswhat:

Anyone here maybe 19-24?
Making good money with or without a degree
share help a truecel out
@CCPcel will probably be earning 100k+ outta college but he goes to oxford or Cambridge forgot which one so makes sense for him too

feel like a retard for asking but where do you go to research this? Wasted so much time searching but all I get is normiecrap about watching out for scams or stupid ways to make 5 cents online on surveyjunkie :feelswhat:
null.to

this type of shit works also shitty crypto pumo and dump shit coins. but u can only really do it during a bull market and need to be good at marketing