Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any workcels here work high-responsibility positions?

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
Low responsibility position: Your boss assigns you task and you do it. You only get shit on by your boss. Clock out at days end.
High responsibility position: You become the boss and get shit on by clients, upper management etc. Have to be available all the time.

Are high responsibility positions worth it as an incel? Why dedicate so much of your life to a company and have no energy for anything else. You don't even have a wife to go back to at night.

Are high responsibility positions worth it as an incel? Why dedicate so much of your life to a company and have no energy for anything else.
I'd say it'd be worth it if the pay is amazing enough to let you retire early after a few years of frugalmaxxing

I'm a retarded lackey that is told do x and I do x

both are hell on earth. all work is

Some people, my fathers coworkers, were thinking about me becoming operator ow water pumping station. Refused, would be not very good if someone burned because operator fapped to loli hentai