Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Wisconsin-cels watching the news?

saddupbro

saddupbro

Officer
★★
Our brave hero "Harvey" has probably ended his suffering for good.

Now the Inceltears cucks are (hopefully) freaking out.

They claim that they attempted to call the cops. Trace his IP or something to determine his location. Which means that incels.is will become implicated.

Could possibly get struck off by the domain provider.

If the police make incels.is reveal his IP, they could track his location.

I would like to ask if there are any Wisconsin-cels here who can keep track of the news there.

saddupbro said:
Our brave hero "Harvey" has probably ended his suffering for good.

Now the Inceltears cucks are (hopefully) freaking out.

They claim that they attempted to call the cops. Trace his IP or something. Which means that incels.is will become implicated.

Could possibly get struck off by the domain provider.

I would like to ask if there are any Wisconsin-cels here who can keep track of the news there.

If he is suiciding, it may not be news for a couple of days.

When I think that a very famous dog fucking girl is from there "Whitney Wisconsin" aka Amy Lynn Lew.
She could have saved him instead but no, incels aren't entitled to sex, girls letting their dog fuck them is OK but an incel fucking a mare is degenerate and he should be killed.

7339er said:

Unless he did it outdoors in a somewhat crowded place or something. If it's inside his house and he lived a lonely life it might take weeks, months or years before they discover his rotting corpse.

FeminismsCancer said:
When I think that a very famous dog fucking girl is from there "Whitney Wisconsin" aka Amy Lynn Lew.
She could have saved him instead but no, incels aren't entitled to sex, girls letting their dog fuck them is OK but an incel fucking a mare is degenerate and he should be killed.
And he tried thousands. Probably ran into her.

Go dude, save Lizzie Velasquez. You're McMullin tier, should be good. ;)

7339er said:

but if the police make incels.is reveal his IP, they could track his location.
Or could they not? Tech-cels pls help.

FeminismsCancer said:
Unless he did it outdoors in a somewhat crowded place or something. If it's inside his house and he lived a lonely life it might take weeks, months or years before they discover his rotting corpse.

he had written a long post before that, so he was probably at home, enjoying his last drink or something. i hope he enjoyed it.

It would take a few days. They dont now where he lives its a big city.

saddupbro said:
Go dude, save Lizzie Velasquez. You're McMullin tier, should be good. ;)

I see what you did here but the difference is that we won't shame Lizzie Velasquez for looking like that or call her a crybaby because we don't entitle her to sex with us. Also, there is no shortage of female empowerment hashtags or forums that probably YouGoGrrrl her whereas we only get flak. THAT's what inceldom means vs just being an ogre girl.
Last but not least, I'm sure some beta orbiters are actually already actively pursuing her.

He's probably using an alt right now.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

People kill themselves every day. Are you implying that being an incel isn't enough mental suffering to ever go through with it?

Please update us on any news Wisconsincels

FeminismsCancer said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
People kill themselves every day. Are you implying that being an incel isn't enough mental suffering to ever go through with it?

I'm saying I don't believe it when people on this forum are saying they're offing themselves. They're just trolling us.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I'm saying I don't believe it when people on this forum are saying they're offing themselves. They're just trolling us.

How do you know? When I will be ready I will want to announce it here too.

FeminismsCancer said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
How do you know? When I will be ready I will want to announce it here too.

Because I have experience with forums designated for society's rejects. Threads like "BRB an hero time" are always troll threads. They'll create an alt and start posting with that, giving the impression that the user of the original account actually offed themselves.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Because I have experience with forums designated for society's rejects. Threads like "BRB an hero time" are always troll threads. They'll create an alt and start posting with that, giving the impression that the user of the original account actually offed themselves.

ye, If youre on a forum and hyping up your suicide you should provide some sort of proof imo.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

JFL if people actually do that here. But i'm doubtful tbh. he had status and was popular with incels here. Whats the point in trolling people with suicide notes and then having to make another account.

Keep an eye on obituary section, if that's a thing in US newspapers. Since i doubt there's a lot of 25 yo guys from Milwaukee dying regularly.

shukin said:
ye, If youre on a forum and hyping up your suicide you should provide some sort of proof imo.

That's why livestreams are the only way to go. I remember on another forum, this guy was drunk and playing with his shotgun on Tinychat, he accidentally blew his head off and then his mom came and she showed his dick to everyone in the Tinychat room. It was before my time of joining that now-closed forum, but it happened.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

the mods can probably confirm that. IP tracking and all.

saddupbro said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
the mods can probably confirm that. IP tracking and all.

Unlikely, it's easy to work your way around that. Unless the user isn't tech-savvy enough, of course.
7339er said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

JFL if people actually do that here. But i'm doubtful tbh. he had status and was popular with incels here. Whats the point in trolling people with suicide notes and then having to make another account.

Some people truly have no lives... looking at you, cucktears.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
That's why livestreams are the only way to go. I remember on another forum, this guy was drunk and playing with his shotgun on Tinychat, he accidentally blew his head off and then his mom came and she showed his dick to everyone in the Tinychat room. It was before my time of joining that now-closed forum, but it happened.
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Unlikely, it's easy to work your way around that. Unless the user isn't tech-savvy enough, of course.

I know. But it might not be convenient.

In fact the alt has to use a different writing style to hide all traces to his past.

shukin said:

Yeah, ngl, I don't have blind faith in his completed suicide but I give it some time before we get some proof rather than immediately dismiss it as a trolling attempt.

Incel_Dikshit said:
It would take a few days. They dont now where he lives its a big city.

what about IP tracking?

FeminismsCancer said:
shukin said:
Yeah, ngl, I don't have blind faith in his completed suicide but I give it some time before we get some proof rather than immediately dismiss it as a trolling attempt.
these facts usually don't make it to the news

shukin said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

Yeah, it was a weird place. But I loved it nonetheless.
saddupbro said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I know. But it might not be convenient.
In fact the alt has to use a different writing style to hide all traces to his past.

True. Won't you look at that.. we're giving Harvey tips on how to troll us further.

Keep me updated

RREEEEEEEEE said:
True. Won't you look at that.. we're giving Harvey tips on how to troll us further.

Nah, he would've known beforehand.

Its so damn inconvenient.

mental_out said:
Not if he uses a proxy we can't, all he'd have to do is download Tor and we'd have no clue.

If he was trolling us maybe.

There's still old IP history, and he prob wouldn't give a shit to mask it if he really killed himself.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
WTF?

FeminismsCancer said:
Also, there is no shortage of female empowerment hashtags or forums that probably YouGoGrrrl her whereas we only get flak.

Yeah, for our own gender, they half-support us against femoids, but then hate us for being anti-cope.

FeminismsCancer said:
I'm sure some beta orbiters are actually already actively pursuing her.

Hmm, why would they tho? 

V.S. perhaps?

saddupbro said:
Hmm, why would they tho? 

V.S. perhaps?

Extreme thirst doubled with no standards perhaps?

FeminismsCancer said:
Extreme thirst doubled with no standards perhaps?

Bluepilled incels?    Maybe

Actually suicides are not reported in the news.

bkdreamkb said:
Actually suicides are not reported in the news.

Unless they decide to do a story on incels.  :heh:

Local news, sometimes they get bored, need some interesting content.

He lives in Milwaukee? If he commits suicide via shotgun there might be a very very small segment about him on local news (Fox6).

BF8211 said:
He lives in Milwaukee? If he commits suicide via shotgun there might be a very very small segment about him on local news (Fox6).

good to hear