Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any Whitecels here from Africa? (Anglo or Dutch)

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
I have a question for you guys: why do you choose to live among niggers when you can be with your own people in your ancestral homelands? :waitwhat::waitwhat:

Because they use JBW to get black women

Why starve in Europe when you can eat in Africa

I knew an Afrikaner who told me its because they want to preserve that particular culture, if they leave South Africa then the language will be lost as their offspring won't know it, but even when they leave they latch onto the South African identity, not all of them though but saw a lot of it. Most of them live segregated anyways, if you ignore the occasional farm attacks.

They’ll be among niggers in the UK or Netherlands as well

I have a question for you guys: why do you choose to live among niggers when you can be with your own people in your ancestral homelands? :waitwhat::waitwhat:
They will tell you South Africa is their ancestral homeland

I knew an Afrikaner who told me its because they want to preserve that particular culture, if they leave South Africa then the language will be lost as their offspring won't know it, but even when they leave they latch onto the South African identity, not all of them though but saw a lot of it. Most of them live segregated anyways, if you ignore the occasional farm attacks.
Afrikaners are retards! :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Afrikaners are retards! :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Big fish in a small pond situation. You're basically set from the get go as a white South African, you'd have to let that go to migrate elsewhere

Big fish in a small pond situation. You're basically set from the get go as a white South African, you'd have to let that go to migrate elsewhere
But what about racial tensions and threats of persecution from nigs?

But what about racial tensions and threats of persecution from nigs?
It's just LARP the ANC saw what happened in Zimbabwe and realised that kicking out the Whites would mean an economic catastrophe as that means kicking out qualified labourers that work in shit like finance, engineering, tech, etc, not just the farmers. Farm attacks are their own issue, but if it got really bad I'm pretty sure the gov would intervene to help to avoid a Zimbabwe 2.0

Not particularly but I doubt you'll stay incel as a whitey among thirsty sheboons, except if you absolutely refuse to date one
I'm not saying that Africa is filled with supermodel. Ebony girls that will have sex with you and ride your white Dick for no reason. But I'm just saying that a lot of white men that go. There are treated like gods. And the women are more willing to fuck you than a white woman here in our situation. Plus if I moved to africa And I have a little bit of money I could live like a king there.

It's just LARP the ANC saw what happened in Zimbabwe and realised that kicking out the Whites would mean an economic catastrophe as that means kicking out qualified labourers that work in shit like finance, engineering, tech, etc, not just the farmers. Farm attacks are their own issue, but if it got really bad I'm pretty sure the gov would intervene to help to avoid a Zimbabwe 2.0
i c

@BlackCell_from_ZA Am I right?
100% correct you could literally be 1/10 coomskin and you would have the exact same SMV AS Tyrone, he’ll even chinks have high SMV this side.

It's not in their hands, there aren't no quotas for whites anymore so they can't just go freely to us or europe, they are treated as same third worlder trash like us. No wonder benatar regrets being born in South Africa, if I was white in Africa I would kms too.

Last edited: