Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any Ways to Numb Yourself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Learning about my subhumanity has been extremely depressing to say the least. I want to finish my engineering degree so I can afford some copes, but since learning about the blackpill, I’m finding it hard to push through and ace critical tests and exams like I used to (I’ve even failed a few exams). Are there any drugs that can just completely shut your emotions down and allow you to focus on being a robot like the remaining 99% of the population? I’m gonna try antidepressants. I know they are fuck all for depression/anxiety, but I hear they are good for numbing you out. Any other suggestions?

Drugs and alcohol

Benzos? Also why would being blackpilled detract your attention from your studies? Has it demoralized you that much that you're unable to finish your studies now? I thought this was people secretly always knew deep inside, but weren't able to explain fully until now. It did not affect my grades and I;m in graduate school. I do understand everyone deals with life differently so...but it shouldn't withhold you from at least finishing your degree.

Die

20201002 123829

Ask @Atavistic Autist, he might know.

Benzos? Also why would being blackpilled detract your attention from your studies? Has it demoralized you that much that you're unable to finish your studies now? I thought this was people secretly always knew deep inside, but weren't able to explain fully until now. It did not affect my grades and I;m in graduate school. I do understand everyone deals with life differently so...but it shouldn't withhold you from at least finishing your degree.
You’re probably low in trait neuroticism. I’m not

No. Have fun enjoying the pain.

Alcohol. It's one of the best copes. Pay attention when you're at the liquor store, just look around at everybody. Everybody there is using alcohol to cope with their depression.

Get assasins creed origins its 11$ on pc and console right now a good cope tbh

Adderall, or Modafinil (this is easily obtained even without a prescription)

You’re probably low in trait neuroticism. I’m not

i take kratum, red and green vain against my high levels of neuroticism. Its a total blessing, it helps so much with depression, social anxiety and panic attacks and ptsd.
I cant smoke weed, tried some amnesia haze once. That stuff almost killed me, i had the worst panic attack of my life. Cbd weed like green pashion is good tho. I combine kratum with green pashion - "hulk". That helps with my introversion and numbs my nervous system.

The only ways to numb yourself is to suicide or to fail many times until you don't give fuck anymore.

Are there any drugs that can just completely shut your emotions down and allow you to focus on being a robot like the remaining 99% of the population? I
Heroin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back