Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any ways to elevate smv?

david lxmxr

david lxmxr

Borderline schizo
-
Since smv is highly based on Face>Height>Race is there even any way to increase it?

I gues that would likely be through money or fame but those aren't the biggest factor in smv so that seems doomed to fail

Yeah can looksmax if you have genetic potential which I assume you don't since you ended up here otherwise hardmaxx and get surgeries

Last edited:
Get a better genetic code.

You should go to the looksmaxxing forum for that answer bud.

Yeah can looksmax if you have genetic potential which I assume you don't since you ended up her otherwise hardmaxx and get surgeries
Technically geomaxxing into a region of the world in which you mog the local men is much easier, a 4 in the west can become a 6 in SEA for example, provided that you are white or white passing ofc

Plastic surgery

go back to looksfags they will tell you

Yeah can looksmax if you have genetic potential which I assume you don't since you ended up her otherwise hardmaxx and get surgeries
That's true but a lot of looksmaxxing stuff is still kinda anecdotal. After puberty you kinda get limited since you can't change bones much after

comb eye brows
then put hair spray on them
put hair spray on your hair too to make it stay in place
moisturize
mew
keep your chin up

Nigga got perma banned on looksfags , and he migrated to here.

I´ve Been on the Chadisco Mogchowski bandwagon since day 1, looksmaxxing is a scam. I am not a looksmaxxer myself and dont plan on being one. But you can try softmaxxing ( elevator shoes and colored contacts) or surgery. I hate Normfag looksmaxxers, cause they think they gonna be the next Sean O pry

Respawn with a different character

you asked to the wrong forum

Since smv is highly based on Face>Height>Race is there even any way to increase it?

I gues that would likely be through money or fame but those aren't the biggest factor in smv so that seems doomed to fail
chico meat rider ur gay