Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any videos of foids talking about their sex life make me seethe

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
On Instagram or TikTok when they make their little inside jokes about "how he's not texting back", "how she calls him when she's ovulating", "when she's happy to be his booty call because she was chosen" and there's thousands of girls commenting "so true queen!", "I can relate omg!". They range from LTBs to Stacy Lites but the infuriating thing is that they're all talking about the same top 10% guys! :feelsree: The majority of men are just locked out of having any kind of sexual experiences, let alone plentiful, stimulating ones. Fuck hypergamy! Fuck these whores!!!!

You have Insta and Tiktok?

Also yeah its kinda like that with some Youtuber shorts too thsts why I dont watch any of them anymore too. Shorts fuck you up and waste your time.

Absolutely RAPE CAMPS NOW!

never been more over

why would you want to torture yourself with that normieslop?
I'm NEETmaxxing and need my stimulation, I try to tailor my feed to not include foid shit but sometimes it slips through

Absolutely brutal man. Thats one of the reasons i dont use these apps. I fuxking go insane when i see that shit.

never been more over
Never began

i remember that in tiktok it was fashionable for whores to post their sex life with emojis. god, how much i hate whores doing that.