Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any tips on how to treat a foid like a foid instead of a normal human being?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Any tips on how to treat a foid like a foid instead of a normal human being? For example, I sometimes treat foid more softly than if a man committed a mistake. Like for example, a moderately heavy equipment falls on me, or a woman bump into me, I let it go. But I don't want to let it go . How can i put myself in the mindset to treat foids badly before they treat me badly?

Don't look at them

Believe and fully comprehend the fact that toilets are subhuman blood-squirting maggots

Imagine how foids would look like without makeup or plastic surgery.

WITH A FUCKING SLEDGE HAMMER TO HER SKULL BASH HER SKULL AGAIST THE WALL UNTIL FUCKING BLOODDY

Let it fully sink in and meditate upon the fact that foids aren’t human. They are depraved animals. An animal has more rights than you. Meditate upon how angry this makes you and you should achieve your goal

Any tips on how to treat a foid like a foid instead of a normal human being? For example, I sometimes treat foid more softly than if a man committed a mistake. Like for example, a moderately heavy equipment falls on me, or a woman bump into me, I let it go. But I don't want to let it go . How can i put myself in the mindset to treat foids badly before they treat me badly?
Bumped into you by accident? say, pay more attention to where you're going, aren't you watching me go?

if a heavy equipment falls on you, take this equipment and throw it at the head of the next most foid

have sex. unironically

Make up for your sins and go ER on foids (in minecraft).

Dont care or look at them. Even if they get raped in front of your eyes ignore them.

my trick for this was realizing they treat you better when you treat them worse
the better you treat them the worse they treat you

after years, the more evolved version of this is you treat them appropriately
everyone has a role to play and females is to be submissive
treat them like your are dominant over them and they will accept their role

they have to believe you though and some rebel against their nature also

Remember these 5 letters AWALT

High iq. By being kind to them they hate you more because they think you are a soyboy they can easily push around. If a foid bumped into a chad he'd tell her to watch where she's going, and she'd laugh and try to apologize to him with a blowjob.

Completely ignore them, make them feel like the disgusting creatures they are.

High iq. By being kind to them they hate you more because they think you are a soyboy they can easily push around. If a foid bumped into a chad he'd tell her to watch where she's going, and she'd laugh and try to apologize to him with a blowjob.
hard to even remember the blue pill days
but this truth was reinforced so many times with experience that it's part of my dna at this point

foids are irrational, deceptive and difficult to predict
but the more you treat them like shit the better they treat you
it's so reliable that it is always the safest course of action

after years, the more evolved version of this is you treat them appropriately
everyone has a role to play and females is to be submissive
treat them like your are dominant over them and they will accept their role

they have to believe you though and some rebel against their nature also
:redpill:cope. Chad never has to think about "muh dominance :soy::soy:", it's rather that toilets are naturally submissive around Chad cause of his looks.

HERES HOW YOU DO IT YOU BUY A FUCKING CAGE AND A TRANQUILIZZER GUN LIKE IN JURASSIC PARK

YOU GO ER WITH TRANQUILIZERS

AND THEN YOU PUT THOSE BITCHES IN A CAGE AND FLING CUM AT THEM LIKE A MONKEY

:redpill:cope. Chad never has to think about "muh dominance :soy::soy:", it's rather that toilets are naturally submissive around Chad cause of his looks.
If you're not a chad you have to be dominant, or you will be treated like a bitch.