Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any tips on how to slay in Asia?

S

skinnyfat

Recruit
★★
In light of the recent redpills about Asia, this should be useful for whitecels

@copinggymcel

JUST BE WHITE.

You can be deformed, smelly, bald, disabled, whatever. JUST. BE. WHITE.

If you're 4+ and white, you should be able to do well, especially if you are tall. The better looking and taller you are, the more luck you'll have like everywhere else.

If you're a truecel like Blackops2cel, you can still get girls (proven by my experiment), but not as many.

Zielony4 said:
JUST BE WHITE.

You can be deformed, smelly, bald, disabled, whatever. JUST. BE. WHITE.

Are asians this desperate?

CopingGymcel said:
If you're 4+ and white, you should be able to do well, especially if you are tall. The better looking and taller you are, the more luck you'll have like everywhere else.
If you're a truecel like Blackops2cel, you can still get girls (proven by my experiment), but not as many.

I mean like, clubs, social events and shit like that, what a whitecel tallcel should do, where he should go, what type of women they should go, if they're up to ONS

skinnyfat said:
I mean like, clubs, social events and shit like that, what a whitecel tallcel should do, where he should go, what type of women they should go, if they're up to ONS

There are bars (at least in Japan) where women are looking for gaijins to hook up with. Gaijin hunters they are called. Other than that, just open up Tinder and slay.

Berdea said:
Are asians this desperate?

Yea. I see, hear, and experience it all the time.  :'(

CopingGymcel said:
skinnyfat said:
There are bars (at least in Japan) where women are looking for gaijins to hook up with. Gaijin hunters they are called. Other than that, just open up Tinder and slay.

jesus christ lmaooo

do you think they're up to ONSs? people don't usually have much time in travels

skinnyfat said:
jesus christ lmaooo

do you think they're up to ONSs? people don't usually have much time in travels

Of course they are, that's why women go to bars.

Zielony4 said:
Yea. I see, hear, and experience it all the time.  :'(

Huh, even still I wouldn't. Race mixing isn't worth it, besides, asians aren't very attractive.

Berdea said:
besides, asians aren't very attractive.

5ed8203b5d448035b98e7972a9ab35086ace35ff5c3cd170b4395242b20162ae.jpg

Berdea said:
Zielony4 said:
Yea. I see, hear, and experience it all the time. :'(
Huh, even still I wouldn't. Race mixing isn't worth it, besides, asians aren't very attractive.

Most of them aren't, agreed, but check CopingGymcel newest thread, the asians there are pretty attractive

skinnyfat said:
Most of them aren't, agreed, but check CopingGymcel newest thread, the asians there are pretty attractive

The average South Korean is pretty damn attractive, that's why I chose South Korea for the experiment.

CopingGymcel said:
skinnyfat said:
The average South Korean is pretty damn attractive, that's why I chose South Korea for the experiment.

Insane to think you got 40 matches in one fucking day, I've done Tinder tests in Thailand and it went pretty well but the girls weren't very good

skinnyfat said:
Insane to think you got 40 matches in one fucking day, I've done Tinder tests in Thailand and it went pretty well but the girls weren't very good

I didn't get that many, Sparky did :)

South Korean girls are much more attractive than Thai ones on average. They also tend to have higher standards than other Asians, plus they also tend to find their own kind attractive unlike some other Asian countries, so it's harder to do well there than in other Asian countries.

CopingGymcel said:

Didn't that experiment get only 3 girls? I wouldn't call that a success since there are a lot of steps that you can fuck up between the match and the p in v action. 40 girls is enough to safely say at least one of them will let you fuck her, but 3 girls is way too low to draw anything conclusive.

blackcel said:
Didn't that experiment get only 3 girls? I wouldn't call that a success since there are a lot of steps that you can fuck up between the match and the p in v action. 40 girls is enough to safely say at least one of them will let you fuck her, but 3 girls is way too low to draw anything conclusive.

Well, if he can get 2-4 matches in a day, you certainly can get laid, even if it will be a struggle. He would have no chance of getting laid in the west at least. One of the girls even started messaging him (may have felt bad for him, though).

I do think Blackops2cel would get laid in Asia with a lot of effort to some below average looking Asian female.