Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any time I see a REAL attractive guy, I get an urge to cry

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
Seriously. My eyes get a little watery. I realize that my life is pure fucking shit. A tall, white, defined jaw guy being on the same room as me (in this case the bus) is fucking suicidefuel x1000. I hate this shit. Its over

I see em a lot at college cafeteria, ruins my day every time. Like I’m talking about true genetic chads, tall whites with Norwood 0, PCT hunter eyes and strong jaws

I see em a lot at college cafeteria, ruins my day every time. Like I’m talking about true genetic chads, tall whites with Norwood 0, PCT hunter eyes and strong jaws
Yeah, its still bad when I see 6 or 7 dudes, but a REAL chad 9/10 its fucking nightmarefuel

The jaw is holding me back

I feel that way about attractive girls.

That's why I never leave the house.

Seriously. My eyes get a little watery. I realize that my life is pure fucking shit. A tall, white, defined jaw guy being on the same room as me (in this case the bus) is fucking suicidefuel x1000. I hate this shit. Its over
You are Latino right? I ask why I am too and for me it is very rare to see an attractive boy, where do you see so many of it?

You are Latino right? I ask why I am too and for me it is very rare to see an attractive boy, where do you see so many of it?
I live in Monterrey, the city with the most attractive Mexicans (young)

I don't know much about Mexico tbh, so Monterrey is full of attractive young people, do you know why it is? In the city where I live in theory we would be full of attractive people, because it was a city that in the colonial era was full of many Spaniards who left offspring, but it really seems that it never happened.

You should glare at them

>Monterrey

Oh shit dude that city is full of White tall and Rich Mexicans and 9/10 Stacies.

Damn amigo lo siento one of the worst places to be incel.

Here in CDMX/EDOMEX there's a lot of ugly people so I don't get mogged that much.

Yeah pretty boy chads are the worst because girls worship them

Hey nice to see fellow mexicels :feelsYall:
>Monterrey

Oh shit dude that city is full of White tall and Rich Mexicans and 9/10 Stacies.

Damn amigo lo siento one of the worst places to be incel.

Here in CDMX/EDOMEX there's a lot of ugly people so I don't get mogged that much.
But aren't people in Monterrey still poor as shit compared to Americans/Europeans? And isn't the North all cartel territory where any guy can get cucked by a rich mafioso?

What's it like living in Ciudad Mexico? Is it relatively safe and prosperous?

Last edited:
When i see them everything makes sense,why i don't have success with women,why i am introvert,why some people prefer to don't socialize with me,etc.

my tears have dried up a long time ago .

I feel a murder-suicide urge (in NBA 2K12)