Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any thoughts on "incel accelerationism"??

M

MaskedMan

Self-banned
-
Title.
I personally think that if society accelerate the Incel problem, there would be an insane societal[UWSL] outbreak and modern civilization would fall apart. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]More Young males would become angry frustrated incels that would likely be part of a new generation of reactionaries that would likely subvert/revolt against the modern world. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]We need to acelerate inceldom to bring down this corrupted society infested with progressivism, feminism, liberalism and modernity. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Is not worth saving the modern world, its too late for it, it is rotten to the core. Its Better to burn it to the ground, and then build a new, more fairly world from its ashes. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]:blackpill::blackpill:[/UWSL]

Accelerationism is stupid and a psy op literally the whole idea is to make things worse for us wtf

And ofc it’s a greycel thread

Accelerationism is stupid and a psy op literally the whole idea is to make things worse for us wtf
Its about bringing down this shitty corrupted, degenerated society.
There is no society that can afford high rates of inceldom. İt would literally fall apart.

Don't worry, it's getting worse on its own. No accelerationism required.

being an average male is no longer enough, i think it's only a matter of time before there will be social unrest from all these men who decide that they've had enough.

lots of female teens grow up believing that onlyfans is a viable career, when they grow up & realise that they're no longer valued by the men they desire, they will revolt in femceldom (unable to get chad). this is further fueled by their inflated sense of self-worth and high standards.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBhmvWRDI8

this video is incel rage but female version, and the number of these women will only increase with time with how things currently are.

these women will spread the truth once they realise how feminism is their downfall

imagine if we all promoted degeneracy, encouraged cheating & polygamy under the guise of female empowerment, it will accelerate the issues at hand and we will arrive at a breaking point faster & sooner.

i can't think of a better scenario for us. what we have now is a delayed slow bleed out scenario whereby no change in the right direction is happening, but only change in the wrong direction is happening. the only practical way i can think of speeding this up is by producing content from street interviews & well-made yt vids. for example qoves studio is yt channel that talks about lookism with scientific studies and is fairly popular.

here's some of the changes i am hoping for:
encouraged monogamy (slutty promiscuity is looked down upon even more harshly)
lowering of female dating standards
equal rights in divorce cases, paternity issues, jail sentencing durations, etc

Title.
I personally think that if society accelerate the Incel problem, there would be an insane societal[UWSL] outbreak and modern civilization would fall apart. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]More Young males would become angry frustrated incels that would likely be part of a new generation of reactionaries that would likely subvert/revolt against the modern world. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]We need to acelerate inceldom to bring down this corrupted society infested with progressivism, feminism, liberalism and modernity. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Is not worth saving the modern world, its too late for it, it is rotten to the core. Its Better to burn it to the ground, and then build a new, more fairly world from its ashes. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]:blackpill::blackpill:[/UWSL]
Look at the marriage and dating stats

This is already occuring sex is being commoditized and used a power play more and more by every generation of women and even now girls, birth rates fucked up, sky rocketing divorce rates, hoards of single(career) women in fertile age ranges eg 20-32 (but being fucked senseless by chads on cock carousel), The age of the incel has dawned on man.

The next 20 years is going to be truly interesting as to how men reframe themselves in this toxic environment, by men i mean blue pilled men, eg the masses of NPCs do they go next level simping like has occured recently, which has been their first move to the change. Or will they realise its a trap and completely abdicate eg the incel blackpilled path and chimp out of society altogether.