Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any thoughts on 5'11''/ 180cm height??

M

MaskedMan

Self-banned
-
Is this a good/ok-ish height?
Or is still a failo where you live?

In my personal experience, is a decent height to both the dating scene (you could easily fraud to be 6 ft) and you still can build up muscles with ease.

Thoughts on this?
Let discuss

king of manlets :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

good,
wish I was that tall

Is this a good/ok-ish height?
Or is still a failo where you live?

In my personal experience, is a decent height to both the dating scene (you could easily fraud to be 6 ft) and you still can build up muscles with ease.

Thoughts on this?
Let discuss
It's good.

It depends on the country.
In the balkans and northen europe it may be average-ish height
not really

maybe in asia, LATAM it is good height but not here in poland for example

The 6' minimum isn't a meme for a lot of women over 18 and under 30.

well said
At 6 foot she’s giving you a chance.

It's above average in plenty of countries; you can also easily heightfraud to 6'1 with 2 inch lifts... :feelsUgh:

Considering you mog me by 4 inches, I'd rather not have people like you coping by calling yourself "manlets" or "average" unless you live in Norway or something. :feelsjuice:

Us average height for men is 5’10, so it’s technically above average :feelsjuice:

The 6' minimum isn't a meme for a lot of women over 18 and under 30.

well said

At 6 foot she’s giving you a chance.
Dude, the differences between 5'11 and 6'0' are minimal kek

Chrome screenshot 1666210667013

Like wtf People on the internet always like to exaggerate height differences compared to real life.
Most women are retarded and cant even tell/spot the 1 inch difference

View attachment 666805

Like wtf People on the internet always like to exaggerate height differences compared to real life.

I HATE ANYONE THAT IS THAT TALL I WILL MURDER THEM ALL

It’s manlet height for zoomers

Genuine barefoot afternoon height of 5'11 is decent.

"I'm 5'9 in the morning, but 5'10 with shoes on & I might as well add an inch since every guy does it so I guess I'm 5'11 right" is manlet.

Idk why the fuck so many manlets lie by adding 2 or 3 inches to their real height. My brother, it ain't gonna make you taller.

Not good enough where I live if you're under 30, younger guys are much taller than they were years ago.

I think you are gay

It's enough to not suffer too much from the heightpill

View attachment 666805

Yeah most 5’10” dudes fraud as 6’. It’s mostly a woman obsession.

Neither an advantage nor a disadvantage if you’re in a white country

You're too ugly or autistic, your problem is not you height fag

Unless you live here you don't really understand, some of you would be considered midgets in my area. It's brutal.
No, it’s probably because you are slouching.

Its ok height. Paired with good frame no one would consider him short or weak. I would kill to be 180cm.

I'm 179 and half so like 5'10 2/3 and its the average height for men my age where I'm from, northern europe. So it barely means anything

I'm 179 and half so like 5'10 2/3 and its the average height for men my age where I'm from, northern europe. So it barely means anything
But average height of white Zoomers is 6’2 bro, you’re a turbomanlet. :soy::soy::soy::blackpill:

Very average height for white people, but in my age group (2000s zoomer) average height is 183-185 (6-6'1), so with my 5'10.5 - 178/179 cm I feel quite short

Depends where you are. I'm 5'11 and where I am I'm taller than most people or at least theres only a few ppl taller than me. If you are 5'11 and get asked your height you should probably lie and say you're 6ft

not good not bad just AVERAGE.

Perfectly adequate literally everywhere on earth, and considered “tall” by most rational people, despite what the faggots on here meme about.
Men already insecure about their height tend to have their perception of how tall other men are relative to them skewed af, for every one short dude they see, they chimp out over four tall ones.

Bare minimum is 7'80'' everything lower than that is an "incel red flag"

Even too short for foids.

6'0" and over only registers into their heads.

Despite an inch different.

That's how retarded they are.