Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Team Fortresscels?

Noodlescel

Noodlescel

Presbyterian gamercel in vet school
★★
It's probably the only multiplayer game that's really good, and that I play. PM me if interested in playing together, I play it often.

i used too play, but then the bots took over and i have not touched that game for years. is a shame that the bot issue has not been dealt with, TF2 is truly special

i used too play, but then the bots took over and i have not touched that game for years. is a shame that the bot issue has not been dealt with, TF2 is truly special
It has been dealt with. Bot hosters got banned. I don't know for how long the peace will stay though.

It has been dealt with. Bot hosters got banned. I don't know for how long the peace will stay though.
ah shit might download and try again, but i dont have a pc for a couple of weeks, hope the bots dont return before then

I don't know for how long the peace will stay though.
i think the peace is going to last way longer than you guys expect. valve already knows the people who were behind all of these shenanigans. valve is a big corporation, it has connections so we are safe for a while. also, tf2 has a special place for me because it was the game of my childhood. i still play it to this day and have never gotten bored of it.

i think the peace is going to last way longer than you guys expect. valve already knows the people who were behind all of these shenanigans. valve is a big corporation, it has connections so we are safe for a while. also, tf2 has a special place for me because it was the game of my childhood. i still play it to this day and have never gotten bored of it.
Very nice

Tf2 is still insufferable. I only play on uncletopia because pubs are garbage

I used to play often, I have over 2k hours. I wish I could make real money off all those items I have. I rarely game, so Steam bux wont cut it

they got banned now and they're desperate to came back but failed valve finally did something

I used to play often, I have over 2k hours. I wish I could make real money off all those items I have. I rarely game, so Steam bux wont cut it
Aren't there third party sites where you can sell them for real cash? When I played CSGO back in 2015-2017 that was a pretty big thing iirc.

Played a shit ton of it from 2012-2017 -- like 2,000+ hours. Stopped playing in 2017 after alphabet people and other weird ass freak niggas started playing the game and infesting it with their trannyism and soy. I heard it's not too different nowadays either. I'm almost considering getting back into it though because CS2 just fucking sucks dick with the amount of cheaters it has and how garbage it is compared to GO.

Aren't there third party sites where you can sell them for real cash? When I played CSGO back in 2015-2017 that was a pretty big thing iirc.
I’ll check that out. If that doesn’t pan out, I might just give them away to some cels here

I really enjoyed tf2 when i first got my computer. After a while I stopped playing as I didn't like the new matchmaking system and it was when bots started to become a big problem. The only way to play it is on 3rd party servers and the fun custom games that were available.

Haven't touched the main game since 2012 tbh. Some time ago i tried out the TF2 Classic mod though and it was pretty good. I'd recommend it if you want the classic 2010 TF2 experience but i'm not sure if it's still active or not

Last edited:
i have over 25k hours on this game, changed my life

been playing it since 2009, it was so fucking fun back then

Nowadays is full of faggots, foids, trannies and furries. That is what ruins it for me tbh...

The cheaters and bots aren't a problem for me since i use rijin (best cheat, anyone who thinks the opposite is coping hard).

I really admire the dedication of the community to keep the game afloat, even though it is now known that 80% of the players are bots lmfao