Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any tallcels here? I want to hear the reasons for your inceldom.

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I'm not trying to get any tallcels banned or to harass them.
I just want to hear why and how tall guys can be incels.
It's commonly believed that being tall automatically means: chad, and can get with fouds.
But is that really the case?
I want to hear stories and experiences from tall incels and how they tried to score with foids, but failed, get rejected and/or got mogged, and then ended up as a user on these forums.

Tall"cel" is at least a MTN or failed normies

Tallcel here (6'3)

Brutaly ugly (blackopcel2 mogs me)

Autistic, neet, ldar, mentalcel (ocd, anxiety, depression), oldcel, loser, can't drive, no friends, non-NT.

Marginalized, harassed, mocked. invisible to women. Misery, bitterness, frustration, dejection. a piece of shit. ugly, very ugly (I have already said it but I want to highlight it). Treated horribly by everyone.
face is everything.
In Spain the face gains height in a very strong way. I've seen tons and TONS of 5'6"-5'7" guys with Stacies.

Why do you think smartass?

I'm 6ft 2. It's not that special in the UK, most British guys here are around 5ft 11 and mog the shit out of me facially and frame.

Tallcel here (6'3)

Brutaly ugly (blackopcel2 mogs me)

Autistic, neet, ldar, mentalcel (ocd, anxiety, depression), oldcel, loser, can't drive, no friends, non-NT.

Marginalized, harassed, mocked. invisible to women. Misery, bitterness, frustration, dejection. a piece of shit. ugly, very ugly (I have already said it but I want to highlight it). Treated horribly by everyone.
face is everything.
In Spain the face gains height in a very strong way. I've seen tons and TONS of 5'6"-5'7" guys with Stacies.
gtfo off my forum tallfag

I'm 6ft 2. It's not that special in the UK, most British guys here are around 5ft 11 and mog the shit out of me facially and frame.
How does your face look?

for tallcels to be ince they gotta avoid foids really hard its almost impossible

Being tall won't save you if literally everything else about you is bad.

i hate tall fags more than any mtn+

i hate tall fags more than any mtn+
I don't hate tbh I just want tallfags even those who identify as tallcels to stay the fuck away from me or be decent like others. most taller people are psychopathic as fuck. if you're tall and want my company just act modestly instead of being a fag and striving too hard to shit on anyone shorter than you all the time. just don't act mean nigger it's not that hard.

Last edited:
I don't hate tbh I just want tallfags even those who identify as tallcels to stay the fuck away from me or be decent like others. most taller people are psychopathic as fuck. if you're tall and want my company just act modestly instead of being a fag and striving too hard to shit on anyone shorter than you all the time. just don't act mean nigger it's not that hard.
Haha thats literally impossible for tallfags though. Due to the constant mogging of manlets, they become narcy and have sky high egos. I would be the same if i was 8 inches taller.

186cm bit above 6'1

I'm Autistic
And have deformed face (trying to fix it with braces)

I'm Autistic
And have deformed face (trying to fix it with braces)

Attachments

• 50924.gif
    50924.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 3