Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Any tall single guys here

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/1ek7saf/any_tall_single_guys_here/

I'm a girl and I'm really into tall guys, any single guys looking for a relationship. Based near Toronto.

I'm 5 3, studying computer science and I love to bake, hike, play basketball, photography, and sketch....lots of hobbies more then that actually. I have a cat and value good communication and honestly. My love languages are physical touch and quality time. Any more questions feel free to ask.

:D:D:D

Meanwhile in r/short they're talking about suicide jfl.

Okay, why you post this?

Are you masochist?

Shameless bitch. I would pop her eyes out with my own hands.

Show this post to every cuck that talks about how "personality is what matters"

IT will never fucking touch this hahahahahaha.

Meanwhile in r/short they're talking about suicide jfl.
these tall guys must have incredible personalities
never in a million years will you see a woman window shopping for a boyfriend in r/short

She'd reject most men on that subreddit.

Im short af for my country

I'm over 6 ft (I don't actually know how tall, I think 6'2") and I am KHHHV lol you can't just be tall

You can't be short either though. You have to be both tall and good looking.

tell that bitch to fuck off. Or for her to hit the streets, or dating apps, I don't feel like seeing more of the same from female nature. This repetition is unbearable.

Angry angry cat

I'm over 6 ft (I don't actually know how tall, I think 6'2") and I am KHHHV lol you can't just be tall

retard cope tbh. just admit you are a volcel tallfag who is here by choice and stop denying the entirety of the blackpill

retard cope tbh. just admit you are a volcel tallfag who is here by choice and stop denying the entirety of the blackpill
My guy I have graves disease, a child asked her father what is wrong with me in the supermarket just a few months ago.

My guy I have graves disease, a child asked her father what is wrong with me in the supermarket just a few months ago.
yeah well at least you won in the height department. cant win them all. you will live a much better life than many shortcels who are treated like trash for being short. you are automatically treated 10x better now than you would be if you were 5ft2

tallfags trying to come here and proclaim how much they belong here is like the gamer girl joining a gaming community and insisting she is "one of the boys"

yeah well at least you won in the height department. cant win them all. you will live a much better life than many shortcels who are treated like trash for being short. you are automatically treated 10x better now than you would be if you were 5ft2

tallfags trying to come here and proclaim how much they belong here is like the gamer girl joining a gaming community and insisting she is "one of the boys"

I see it as a huge shame on me that I am white and tall but STILL so ugly that women look at me either like a monster or with pity. It means the only things I have going for me are so far outweighed by how fucking hideous I am that my race and height are nullified.

but i do think you are right that being short is a special kind of over. If I didn't have this disease and autism/high inhib my life would be completely different

Just remember, you have to be both

tell that bitch to fuck off. Or for her to hit the streets, or dating apps, I don't feel like seeing more of the same from female nature. This repetition is unbearable.
Nah tell her to date a short man and anything she tries will be her on a leash

Foid thinks it’s different JFL

I see it as a huge shame on me that I am white and tall but STILL so ugly that women look at me either like a monster or with pity. It means the only things I have going for me are so far outweighed by how fucking hideous I am that my race and height are nullified.

but i do think you are right that being short is a special kind of over. If I didn't have this disease and autism/high inhib my life would be completely different

Just remember, you have to be both
Wtf I would burn myself with hot iron just to be tall

Another nigger infiltrator as always

Okay, why you post this?

Are you masochist?
i mean after tallcels see that post none should be in forum anymore tbh, cause they would ascend with this foid or realize they can slay

Read some or her comments, 6'2 isnt tall for her, despite that its one of the best dating heights.