Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Swedishcels interested in being friends with a Mexican-American?

Blud123

Blud123

I'll make you say...
I'm a 18 year old guy who's interested in possibly moving to Sweden or at least traveling to study at some point, even with all of the sandnogs that have filled up the country. I have an interest in the culture and am wanting to study medicine there, but I don't know the language. I don't wanna be like the sands who don't speak Swedish and don't try to integrate, I want to be somewhere where I feel like I can have a nice fresh start in life. I'm from Texas and I like it here but I'd like to go somewhere else. I like YouTube, doing a bit of typesetting, a bit of online drama and mystery stuff. I'm a pretty chill, look-at-the-good-side guy and I hope to make a good future for myself. I'm also Catholic.

Beaners aren't worthy to live among Aryans
I've had some fellow (Aryan) NS's tell me they wouldn't mind if I was in their country... I mean they're all basically packed with ethnics anyway, what's bringing one more gonna do in hindsight?

I've had some fellow (Aryan) NS's tell me they wouldn't mind if I was in their country... I mean they're all basically packed with ethnics anyway, what's bringing one more gonna do in hindsight?
That's because Sweden is cucked.

That's because Sweden is cucked.
Well I'd partially agree, I think Jewish influence certainly had an impact on the country and Europe as a whole but there is no denying that Swedish people who are on the left (I'm not sure if they were and are a majority now, I've heard someone say the right is bigger now but not sure) did a lot of the damage to the country themselves. If people at the very least try to speak out against immigration and refugees then Sweden will be making a good first step at trying to solve their problem.

Based.:blackpill: I wouldn't want to be friends with anyone who isn't blackpilled IRL to be honest.

Last edited:
Ethnics think the whole world is their doormat

I'm a 18 year old guy who's interested in possibly moving to Sweden or at least traveling to study at some point, even with all of the sandnogs that have filled up the country. I have an interest in the culture and am wanting to study medicine there, but I don't know the language. I don't wanna be like the sands who don't speak Swedish and don't try to integrate, I want to be somewhere where I feel like I can have a nice fresh start in life. I'm from Texas and I like it here but I'd like to go somewhere else. I like YouTube, doing a bit of typesetting, a bit of online drama and mystery stuff. I'm a pretty chill, look-at-the-good-side guy and I hope to make a good future for myself. I'm also Catholic.
Types like fed

I see

Another post colonial kalergi mongrel want to move to a woke area

Don’t you’ll get mogged hard there brownie

they dont want brown manlet wetback spics invading their aryan country

they dont want brown manlet wetback spics invading their aryan country
Look, I'm NS too but what the fuck is the impact of adding 1 more immigrant to about 25 percent of the population that is already non swedish?

Also I'd be about average height in Sweden. If I'm interested enough I'll look into joining NMR.

Look, I'm NS too but what the fuck is the impact of adding 1 more immigrant to about 25 percent of the population that is already non swedish?

Also I'd be about average height in Sweden. If I'm interested enough I'll look into joining NMR.
YOUR EXCUSES DONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT GENETICALLY QUALIFIED SIR.

Wrong place to ask for friends mang

This blonde blue eyed stacy obsession is really impacting you

Mind telling me a better place? I just don't wanna go on reddit because it's gonna be soys
Don’t go to Sweden, stay in tejas, you will only see violent migrants and Somalis

They're race traitors and belong in the gas chamber