Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any supplements/tablets that focuses on improving bone density?

adharmi

adharmi

malnourished langoor
Title.

I am 48 kg (105 lb) right now at 5'9. My shoulder length is about 17-18 inches. My bones are extremely thin. I have a chinlet baby face.

I am thinking of gymmaxing again for the last time. I want to get upto 70 kg

Mk677 . It increases growth hormone.
Also Test E can help

@wereq you go to gym right? Do you know about anything cheap I can get here?

Last edited:
Do you get enough sunshine ? Vitamin D is important for bone health.
idk where you live but you can also get vit D supplements for pretty cheap (always take more than the box says, they are telling you the minimum to not be liable for any damage... I've been taking 4 times the good goy dose of supplements for months and I have no issues)

If your bones are thin, you might want to focus on volume rather than weight so you don't injure yourself. Or at least go up slowly in weight and give your bones time to adapt.

holy shit dude, you don't need supplements, you need to bulk. Your bones are weak from malnutrition, you need 1000 mg of calcium daily. A cup of milk has 300 mg of calcium for reference

holy shit dude, you don't need supplements, you need to bulk. Your bones are weak from malnutrition, you need 1000 mg of calcium daily. A cup of milk has 300 mg of calcium for reference
I tried bulking but couldn't get past 64 kg (138 lb). That's the heaviest I've been in my life. I thought it's because of my thin bone and low bone density that I couldn't get any weight with proper muscle mass

I tried bulking but couldn't get past 64 kg (138 lb). That's the heaviest I've been in my life. I thought it's because of my thin bone and low bone density that I couldn't get any weight with proper muscle mass
your bones don't matter nigga, you stopped gaining weight because your body reached a normal weight. You need to increase the calories you consume even more after you reach a normal weight. If you consume 2.5k calories a day, then you can reach that weight again, but afterwards, you need to increase it to 3k if you want to keep progressing.

How much dosage? Any side effects I should look out for?
10-25mg per day.
Increases hunger
I think there’s more side effects but nothing serious just search it up

your bones don't matter nigga, you stopped gaining weight because your body reached a normal weight.
Heh, I had to take protein and creatine supplements to get to that "normal" weight because jeetslop is devoid of any nutrition

@wereq you go to gym right? Do you know about anything cheap I can get here?
Calcium, Vitamin D, Chondroitin+Glucosamine+MSM

You got any meat on dem bones?