Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any studies on race mixing or WMAF couples and their children?

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
I want to blackpill my soy father against his will.

Anyone got any good studies on race mixing, Asian-cels, hapa cels, or noodlewhores?

Or anything regarding white male Asian female relationships and how society actually views it?

I need to show this cuck he’s a worthless faggot

doing this will only be injurious to yourself. based if you do it in spite of that though

doing this will only be injurious to yourself. based if you do it in spite of that though

I’m gonna rope soon. Idgaf I do it out of hate for my cuck dad and his chink wife :feelzez:

I don't think he'd care tbh. He already fulfilled his biological imperative and reproduced. Only way to get vengeance on him now would be to rope, but that takes massive balls which none of us have.

I don't think he'd care tbh. He already fulfilled his biological imperative and reproduced. Only way to get vengeance on him now would be to rope, but that takes massive balls which none of us have.

He won’t care but I am gonna rope (doesn’t take balls if it’s painless) and I want to leave him and torture him before I get the fuck outta here

He won’t care but I am gonna rope (doesn’t take balls if it’s painless) and I want to leave him and torture him before I get the fuck outta here
Based if true. I have a S&W 500 Magnum revolver for my own ticket out. Don't know when I'll do it though.

roping and dying old an incel is the same measurable vengeance to your father, as his genetic line doesn't continue in either case.
but he's the author of his own demise, since he moved to the west in the first place.

roping and dying old an incel is the same measurable vengeance to your father, as his genetic line doesn't continue in either case.
but he's the author of his own demise, since he moved to the west in the first place.
Well dying old means your father won't experience the emotional pain of losing his son. That is, if he cares for you at all which I think most fathers do at least a little.

Based if true. I have a S&W 500 Magnum revolver for my own ticket out. Don't know when I'll do it though.

I have Nembutal in my car. :feelzez:

He is a weird autistic narcissistic faggot. He doesn’t love me and is an oddball loser cuck. If he actually cared this might make sense but he doesn’t he only cares about himself. My hatred for him is unlimited.

Well dying old means your father won't experience the emotional pain of losing his son. That is, if he cares for you at all which I think most fathers do at least a little.
true.
the reason that a father cares for his son is rooted in the idea that son and father are the same.
that's why a son should care for his father as well and not rope for the sole purpose of vengeance against him.

true.
the reason that a father cares for his son is rooted in the idea that son and father are the same.
that's why a son should care for his father as well and not rope for the sole purpose of vengeance against him.

It’s funny when you’re a hapa male you are nothing like your white father so there is no true love there :feelshaha:

true.

Who are you to judge if it’s okay to rope and for what reason. If you are a moral guy you should get a job and donate as much as u can to the poor lmfao. And also marry and ugly whore to raise kids :feelsLSD:

Who are you to judge if it’s okay to rope and for what reason. If you are a moral guy you should get a job and donate as much as u can to the poor lmfao. And also marry and ugly whore to raise kids :feelsLSD:
roping to spite your father is like spiting your own genetic lineage?
you know the saying that you shouldn't die to save a brother but to save two brothers?
do you have a responsibility to continue a genetic line or not?
it's not about morality, just about survival of your group.

oh, yeah, forgot you're a hapa. nvm.
yeah, go ahead and rope.

oh, yeah, forgot you're a hapa. nvm.
yeah, go ahead and rope.

Correct. At least you understand. I’m an only child as well. There is no “group” I belong to lmao. I have NO extended family contact either. Literally 0 support feral child just my weird mentally ill parents.

Disgusting freaks are sick in the head bro. I’m gonna rope and they’re lucky I don’t just go mr anime on their ass. Or ER

Google Eurasian tiger or Eurasian writer. Brutal content.

I lurked his youtube channel and subreddit before it was taken down. Then I eventually joined this forum.

Google Eurasian tiger or Eurasian writer. Brutal content.

I lurked his youtube channel and subreddit before it was taken down. Then I eventually joined this forum.
I remember that guy but I think he got erased from the Internet i can’t find his stuff anymore