Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Somalicels here

That article you linked was actually created by a jew.

why are you trying to take the “accomplishments” of Jewish war on the Aryan people? Do niggers never not steal? Do you think Jews will be kind to your race and if so why?
this is the journal About Europe being Muslim

this is the journal About Europe being Muslim
Ok but that doesn’t answer the question;
This “white genocide”, which you agree is happening, is being done by Jewish powers overwhelmingly. Every single pro Blm, pro immigrant, etc. group is funded by or directly controlled by Jewish people.

so if Jewish people want to kill white people, why? Why do you think they want to do that? And why do you think that’s a good thing for blacks?

you are aware no white people=no western ideals of minimum wages, work hours, etc. white peoples abolished worldwide slavery for example. Without white people that will be reinstated and it will be Jews enslaving you where whites once colonized you.

That article you linked was actually created by a jew.

why are you trying to take the “accomplishments” of Jewish war on the Aryan people? Do niggers never not steal? Do you think Jews will be kind to your race and if so why?

Whites are actually the least likely to be homosexual.
View attachment 508460

And nonwhite people are far more liberal, with Protestant evangelicals being the most conservative in the US.
View attachment 508461
Whites ironically have Ancient MENA roots. Don’t know why you’re so fixed on the immigration of your genetic relatives.:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Ok but that doesn’t answer the question;
This “white genocide”, which you agree is happening, is being done by Jewish powers overwhelmingly. Every single pro Blm, pro immigrant, etc. group is funded by or directly controlled by Jewish people.

so if Jewish people want to kill white people, why? Why do you think they want to do that? And why do you think that’s a good thing for blacks?

you are aware no white people=no western ideals of minimum wages, work hours, etc. white peoples abolished worldwide slavery for example. Without white people that will be reinstated and it will be Jews enslaving you where whites once colonized you.
Somalis were never slaves

Somalis were never slaves
Because the Italians abolished slavery. Something the Jews will reinstate on you when white people, their only racial competitor, become weakened enough
Whites ironically have Ancient MENA roots. Don’t know why you’re so fixed on the immigration of your genetic relatives.:feelsdevil:
Other way around. Certain MENA populations have slight white genetics from European conquests (vandals in North Africa, Greeks in the levantine, Indo aryans even as far as north India, etc.)

6,000 years ago all of MENA (except Arabia itself) was probably majority European DNA. As was most of Central Asia. Modern MENA people are too mutted though and aren’t white.

Because the Italians abolished slavery. Something the Jews will reinstate on you when white people, their only racial competitor, become weakened enough

Other way around. Certain MENA populations have slight white genetics from European conquests (vandals in North Africa, Greeks in the levantine, etc.)

6,000 years ago all of MENA (except Arabia itself) was probably majority European. As was most of Central Asia. Modern MENA people are too mutted though and aren’t white.
Most modern Egyptian Copts have near zero Roman or Greek ancestry. It is very easy to detect European ancestry in MENAs as Euros have this thing called ''Ancestral North Eurasian'' which shows up on simple K runs. Copts consistently show one of the lowest levels of this in that entire region.

The Lebanese and West Syrians have some minor Euro affinity - mainly from the crusades, not the Copts.

Most modern Egyptian Copts have near zero Roman or Greek ancestry. It is very easy to detect European ancestry in MENAs as Euros have this thing called ''Ancestral North Eurasian'' which shows up on simple K runs. Copts consistently show one of the lowest levels of this in that entire region.

The Lebanese and West Syrians have some minor Euro affinity - mainly from the crusades, not the Copts.
That’s Jewish LARP dude. The Greeks had that shit for centuries and there’s no genetic evidence? There’s also that one piece where they took king Tuts dna and it matched like 50% with British anglos. Indo aryans and Europeans poured in, MENA (except for Arabia) was white, Muhammadean conquests began and it made MENA not white. Skull shapes prove this

No retard we owned Jareer Bantu slaves
1608759478628-png.160919

That’s Jewish LARP dude. The Greeks had that shit for centuries and there’s no genetic evidence? There’s also that one piece where they took king Tuts dna and it matched like 50% with British anglos. Indo aryans and Europeans poured in, MENA (except for Arabia) was white, Muhammadean conquests began and it made MENA not white. Skull shapes prove this
The Romans/Greeks were colonizing areas like how Europeans colonized Africa in the late 1800s/early 1900s - not much population replacement.. Just elite rule. Skull shapes don’t prove anything that’s common mistake.

Refer to this post .

It’s doesn’t work like that. You have to look at autosomal DNA (whole ancestry) not skull type. I’ll give you an example of where you went wrong.

View attachment 508456
View attachment 508457

Both have similar skulls but different autosomal DNA.
First of all, R1b-V88 existed in Ancient Egypt (before the civilization started). It does not automatically equal non-AE ancestry.

Secondly, haplogroups are prone to founder effects and it also depends on which Coptic community you sample. Copts don't all have the sample HG profiles. Some Egyptian Copts have lots of E-V65, E-M123, and E-V12. Look at threads posted by Coptic individuals on genome forums where private Coptic results are posted.

Last edited:
The Romans/Greeks were colonizing areas like how Europeans colonized Africa in the late 1800s/early 1900s - not much population replacement.. Just elite rule. Skull shapes don’t prove anything that’s common mistake.
Skull shapes prove a lot. Especially cranial. Cranium shape is pivotal to race. You can compare sub Saharan Africans to Nordic skulls and you’ll see my point.
Refer to this post .

First of all, R1b-V88 existed in Ancient Egypt (before the civilization started). It does not automatically equal non-AE ancestry.

Secondly, haplogroups are prone to founder effects and it also depends on which Coptic community you sample. Copts don't all have the sample HG profiles. Some Egyptian Copts have lots of E-V65, E-M123, and E-V12. Look at threads posted by Coptic individuals on genome forums where private Coptic results are posted.
I mean you can look at historical evidence. It is objectively true white people ruled Egypt (Ptolemaic) but even before that the tombs (that you can still look at today) had blue eyes. Why would-theoretically-abunch of brown people who never had blue eyes ever venerate blue eyes and put them on their tombs.

maybe the avg Egyptian was not super European, but the upper class was.

Skull shapes prove a lot. Especially cranial. Cranium shape is pivotal to race. You can compare sub Saharan Africans to Nordic skulls and you’ll see my point.

I mean you can look at historical evidence. It is objectively true white people ruled Egypt (Ptolemaic) but even before that the tombs (that you can still look at today) had blue eyes. Why would-theoretically-abunch of brown people who never had blue eyes ever venerate blue eyes and put them on their tombs.

maybe the avg Egyptian was not super European, but the upper class was.
Dude there’s no chance. You’ll be embarrassed when newer data comes out.

I am in contact with an academic in the know regarding some new aDNA papers on the way and I'm sorry to inform some of you that we have Old, Middle and New Kingdom samples on the way and, so far, they mostly don't look anymore European than Copts, some even less so:

There is some upcoming data from Old and Middle Kingdom Egypt that I've seen, some of it has been discussed already on the forum. Basically the Old Kingdom samples look North African with a small amount of Seh_Gabi_C-type ancestry, and very little SSA, then during the Middle Kingdom there's a shift towards a SW Asian/Near Eastern profile which resembles that of the few ancient Egyptians we have and present-day Copts, this corresponds with the large influx of "Asiatics" starting from the 1st intermediate period. SSA ancestry also increases in time. Haplogroups so far are E-M35 and J1-P58 (wish there were more resolution, looks like we'll have to sift through the BAM files again).

By the way, the way Ancient Egyptians depicted foreigners is kind of misleading. I think this is where the Nubians looked like Dinkas meme comes from.

They exaggerated phenotypic traits of foreigners, like make Berbers/Libyans and Semites look whiter than they actually were and made Nubians be depicted in a more exaggeratedly black way than they actually were. The Ancient Egyptians liked to distance themselves from outsiders in their art.

Dude there’s no chance. You’ll be embarrassed when newer data comes out.

I am in contact with an academic in the know regarding some new aDNA papers on the way and I'm sorry to inform some of you that we have Old, Middle and New Kingdom samples on the way and, so far, they mostly don't look anymore European than Copts, some even less so:

There is some upcoming data from Old and Middle Kingdom Egypt that I've seen, some of it has been discussed already on the forum. Basically the Old Kingdom samples look North African with a small amount of Seh_Gabi_C-type ancestry, and very little SSA, then during the Middle Kingdom there's a shift towards a SW Asian/Near Eastern profile which resembles that of the few ancient Egyptians we have and present-day Copts, this corresponds with the large influx of "Asiatics" starting from the 1st intermediate period. SSA ancestry also increases in time. Haplogroups so far are E-M35 and J1-P58 (wish there were more resolution, looks like we'll have to sift through the BAM files again).

By the way, the way Ancient Egyptians depicted foreigners is kind of misleading. I think this is where the Nubians looked like Dinkas meme comes from.

They exaggerated phenotypic traits of foreigners, like make Berbers/Libyans and Semites look whiter than they actually were and made Nubians be depicted in a more exaggeratedly black way than they actually were. The Ancient Egyptians liked to distance themselves from outsiders in their art.
"newer data"=dogwhistle for jewish garbage to replace the old true science

I don't believe shit from the newer data that tells me to take the vaccine, eat bugs and we're all one race.

Egyptian tombs had blue eyes on them and some pharoahs had blonde/red hair. Something only present in the white, Aryan race. The europeans had already established contact with them in both the sea peoples and hittites (Who were indo europeans)

"newer data"=dogwhistle for jewish garbage to replace the old true science

I don't believe shit from the newer data that tells me to take the vaccine, eat bugs and we're all one race.

Egyptian tombs had blue eyes on them and some pharoahs had blonde/red hair. Something only present in the white, Aryan race. The europeans had already established contact with them in both the sea peoples and hittites (Who were indo europeans)
Biased theories like the Anatolian hypothesis of Indo-European (to debunk Nazi mythology) or Indian nationalist theories refuting that Indo-Europeans came from the Steppes quickly get exposed as false. You can't really uphold false theories for long.

Egyptians were farmers with an already huge population. The few nomadic Bedouin Arabs could not demographically replace them.

Biased theories like the Anatolian hypothesis of Indo-European (to debunk Nazi mythology) or Indian nationalist theories refuting that Indo-Europeans came from the Steppes quickly get exposed as false. You can't really uphold false theories for long.
deboooonk le evil nazirinos :soy::soy::soy:

I'll take their science over the science that says man can transition into a woman any day

Trannies are still biologically male lol. :feelskek:
but the "modern science" says otherwise.

I could link you hundreds of studies by phd saying mtf trannies are actually women. Obviously they're wrong, but this logic should be applied to every "modern science". Archaeology too. It is no coincidence all of these "new soyence found to deboonk nazis" is happening right now in this clown world. "Aryan jesus debunked!!! He was actually a brown man!" "Indo aryans didnt exist and werent european!" are all modern studies and should be taken as seriously as the studies that say you can transition into a woman.

The nazis were right. If they were right about the state of the world if they lost, they're right about the science too. They proved it by all of these metrics. I mean you can look at the tombs of the pharoahs and look at the blonde hair blue eyed mummies in the tarim basin yourself

I could link you hundreds of studies by phd saying mtf trannies are actually women. Obviously they're wrong, but this logic should be applied to every "modern science". Archaeology too. It is no coincidence all of these "new soyence found to deboonk nazis" is happening right now in this clown world. "Aryan jesus debunked!!! He was actually a brown man!" "Indo aryans didnt exist and werent european!" are all modern studies and should be taken as seriously as the studies that say you can transition into a woman.

The nazis were right. If they were right about the state of the world if they lost, they're right about the science too.
It’s social suicide to say MTF trannies are not in fact women. Scientifically MTF trannies are still male they don’t have ovaries or other female internal organs. Aryan is just pseudo-science an Irish person with ginger hair and freckles and an Irish person with dark hair and olive skin colour can have the exact same DNA results.

Jesus was never Aryan He was a Jew what are you talking about
0E232171 E5B5 48CD 968B B78CFBFBBE18

TDLR because I cba giving you this pill:
Israel (and MENA) were overwhelmingly European during the times of Jesus and show this in many ways (places in the Middle East using GAL, a Celtic prefix for example)

Christ or at the very least Israel (GALileans) were Celtic indo Europeans.

9163b5aaa43d88e87abd3fa5ef5117b0989398ef549bd4c459568d2814945b40 1

Images

The nazis were right. If they were right about the state of the world if they lost, they're right about the science too. They proved it by all of these metrics. I mean you can look at the tombs of the pharoahs and look at the blonde hair blue eyed mummies in the tarim basin yourself
Spot on. Our ancestors were there.
Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile 2

View attachment 508503
TDLR because I cba giving you this pill:
Israel (and MENA) were overwhelmingly European during the times of Jesus and show this in many ways (places in the Middle East using GAL, a Celtic prefix for example)

Christ or at the very least Israel (GALileans) were Celtic indo Europeans.
Jesus was a Brown skinned jew and the anti christ is white

Narrated Salim from his father:
No, By Allah, the Prophet (ﷺ) did not tell that Jesus was of red complexion but said, "While I was asleep circumambulating the Ka`ba (in my dream), suddenly I saw a man of brown complexion and lank hair walking between two men, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, 'Who is this?' The people said, 'He is the son of Mary.' Then I looked behind and I saw a red-complexioned, fat, curly-haired man, blind in the right eye which looked like a bulging out grape. I asked, 'Who is this?' They replied, 'He is Ad-Dajjal.' The one who resembled to him among the people, was Ibn Qatar." (Az-Zuhri said, "He (i.e. Ibn Qatan) was a man from the tribe Khuza`a who died in the pre-lslamic period.")
بَيْنَمَا أَنَا نَائِمٌ أَطُوفُ بِالْكَعْبَةِ، فَإِذَا رَجُلٌ آدَمُ سَبْطُ الشَّعَرِ، يُهَادَى بَيْنَ رَجُلَيْنِ، يَنْطِفُ رَأْسُهُ مَاءً أَوْ يُهَرَاقُ رَأْسُهُ مَاءً فَقُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالُوا ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ، فَذَهَبْتُ أَلْتَفِتُ، فَإِذَا رَجُلٌ أَحْمَرُجَسِيمٌ، جَعْدُ الرَّأْسِ، أَعْوَرُ عَيْنِهِ الْيُمْنَى، كَأَنَّ عَيْنَهُ عِنَبَةٌ طَافِيَةٌ‏.‏ قُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالُوا هَذَا الدَّجَّالُ‏.‏ وَأَقْرَبُ النَّاسِ بِهِ شَبَهًا ابْنُ قَطَنٍ ‏
the word used in the Hadith is Axmar or Red
In Seera A’laam Al Nubalaa, Chapter 2, page 168, Imaam Al Dhahabi , said
“Red, in the dialect of the Arabs means a pale white complexion and it was a colour that was rare amongst them.”
الحمراء ، في خطاب أهل الحجاز : هي البيضاء بشقرة ، وهذا نادر فيهم
He then went on to explaining why and gave an example quoting the part of a long hadith which can be found in Bukhari Book of Oaths –
حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو الرَّبِيعِ الْعَتَكِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادٌ، – يَعْنِي ابْنَ زَيْدٍ – عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ أَبِي، قِلاَبَةَ وَعَنِ الْقَاسِمِ بْنِ عَاصِمٍ، عَنْ زَهْدَمٍ الْجَرْمِيِّ، – قَالَ أَيُّوبُ وَأَنَا لِحَدِيثِ الْقَاسِمِ، أَحْفَظُ مِنِّي لِحَدِيثِ أَبِي قِلاَبَةَ – قَالَ كُنَّا عِنْدَ أَبِي مُوسَى فَدَعَا بِمَائِدَتِهِ وَعَلَيْهَا لَحْمُ دَجَاجٍ فَدَخَلَ رَجُلٌ مِنْ بَنِي تَيْمِ اللَّهِ أَحْمَرُ شَبِيهٌ بِالْمَوَالِي فَقَالَ لَهُ هَلُمَّ ‏.‏ فَتَلَكَّأَ فَقَالَ هَلُمَّ فَإِنِّي قَدْ رَأَيْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَأْكُلُ مِنْهُ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ الرَّجُلُ إِنِّي رَأَيْتُهُ يَأْكُلُ شَيْئًا فَقَذِرْتُهُ فَحَلَفْتُ أَنْ لاَ أَطْعَمَهُ فَقَالَ هَلُمَّ أُحَدِّثْكَ عَنْ ذَلِكَ إِنِّي أَتَيْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي رَهْطٍ مِنَ الأَشْعَرِيِّينَ نَسْتَحْمِلُهُ فَقَالَ ‏”‏ وَاللَّهِ لاَ أَحْمِلُكُمْ وَمَا عِنْدِي مَا أَحْمِلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ ‏”‏ ‏.‏ فَلَبِثْنَا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ فَأُتِيَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِنَهْبِ إِبِلٍ فَدَعَا بِنَا فَأَمَرَ لَنَا بِخَمْسِ ذَوْدٍ غُرِّ الذُّرَى قَالَ فَلَمَّا انْطَلَقْنَا قَالَ بَعْضُنَا لِبَعْضٍ أَغْفَلْنَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَمِينَهُ لاَ يُبَارَكُ لَنَا ‏.‏ فَرَجَعْنَا إِلَيْهِ فَقُلْنَا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّا أَتَيْنَاكَ نَسْتَحْمِلُكَ وَإِنَّكَ حَلَفْتَ أَنْ لاَ تَحْمِلَنَا ثُمَّ حَمَلْتَنَا أَفَنَسِيتَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏”‏ إِنِّي وَاللَّهِ إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لاَ أَحْلِفُ عَلَى يَمِينٍ فَأَرَى غَيْرَهَا خَيْرًا مِنْهَا إِلاَّ أَتَيْتُ الَّذِي هُوَ خَيْرٌ وَتَحَلَّلْتُهَا فَانْطَلِقُوا فَإِنَّمَا حَمَلَكُمُ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ ‏”‏ ‏.‏
” A red man as if he is one of the slaves’.’
Dhahabi said the explanation for this is:
”..and from it is the hadith(he meant) that his (red) color is like that of the slaves(mawaaly) who were captured from the Christians of Syria and Rome”.
‎، ومنه في الحديث : رجل أحمر كأنه من الموالي يريد القائل أنه في لون الموالي الذين سبوا من نصارى الشام والروم

So Dajjal is 100% white
Now let’s prove Isa or Jesus (pbuh) was black
The word used is Aadam in the hadith
Ibn Mansoor Al Thaalabi said in his book Fiqqatu Lugghah wa Sarr ,page 448
”That the colour Adam is Blackness in humans and when referring to camels it means whiteness”
قال ابو منصور الثعالبي في كتاب فقة اللغة و سر العربية ص٤٤٨
الادم من الناس السود و من الابل الابيض
He also said
”If it’s is increased on Asmad then it is Adam.”
قال ابو منصور الثعالبي في كتاب فقة اللغة ١٢٦
فإنْ زَادَ سواده عَلَى السُّمْرَةِ فَهُوَ آدَمُ

Jesus was a Brown skinned jew and the anti christ is white
I will use your own religion to destroy your argument. They knew what white was. Red people were probably unironically east africans (Who are so black they are red) to the muslims. In the quran they call muhammad pale skinned.

Entire Legs​

Narrated Abu Juhaifa: By chance I went to the Prophet at noon while he was at Al-Abtah (resting) in a tent. Bilal came out (of the tent) and pronounced the Adhan for the prayer, and entering again, he brought out the water which was left after Allah's Apostle had performed the ablution. The people rushed to take some of the water. Bilal again went in and brought out a spear-headed stick, and then Allah's Apostle came out. As if I were now looking at the whiteness of his leg. Bilal fixed the stick and the Prophet offered a two-Rakat Zuhr prayer and a two-Rak'at 'Asr prayer, while women and donkeys were passing in front of the Prophet (beyond the stick).
Sahih Bukhari 4:56:767
Anas (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) set out on an expedition to Khaibar and we observed our morning prayer in early hours of the dawn. The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) then mounted and so did Abu Talha ride, and I was seating myself behind Abu Talha. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) moved in the narrow street of Khaibar (and we rode so close to each other in the street) that my knee touched the leg of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him). (A part of the) lower garment of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) slipped from his leg and I could see the whiteness of the leg of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him). As he entered the habitation he called: Allah-o-Akbar (Allah is the Greatest)...
Sahih Muslim 8:3325

Thighs​

Narrated 'Abdul 'Aziz: Anas said, 'When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there yearly in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet . He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19:4437

Shanks​

Abu Juhaifa reported it on the authority of his father: I came to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) in Mecca and he was (at that time) at al- Abtah in a red leather tent. And Bilal stepped out with ablution water for him. (And what was left out of that water) some of them got it (whereas others could not get it) and (those who got it) rubbed themselves with it. Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786
Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

there are literally hundreds of verses calling Muhammad pale skinned. They knew what white and white people were. Although I think muhammad (and maybe even jesus as well) were both mixes between indo aryans and the local populations.

Turks from Mongolia exterminated and assimilated the Tocharians and Saka I believe. :feelsUgh:
I will use your own religion to destroy your argument. They knew what white was. Red people were probably unironically east africans (Who are so black they are red) to the muslims. In the quran they call muhammad pale skinned.

Entire Legs​

Narrated Abu Juhaifa: By chance I went to the Prophet at noon while he was at Al-Abtah (resting) in a tent. Bilal came out (of the tent) and pronounced the Adhan for the prayer, and entering again, he brought out the water which was left after Allah's Apostle had performed the ablution. The people rushed to take some of the water. Bilal again went in and brought out a spear-headed stick, and then Allah's Apostle came out. As if I were now looking at the whiteness of his leg. Bilal fixed the stick and the Prophet offered a two-Rakat Zuhr prayer and a two-Rak'at 'Asr prayer, while women and donkeys were passing in front of the Prophet (beyond the stick).
Anas (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) set out on an expedition to Khaibar and we observed our morning prayer in early hours of the dawn. The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) then mounted and so did Abu Talha ride, and I was seating myself behind Abu Talha. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) moved in the narrow street of Khaibar (and we rode so close to each other in the street) that my knee touched the leg of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him). (A part of the) lower garment of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) slipped from his leg and I could see the whiteness of the leg of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him). As he entered the habitation he called: Allah-o-Akbar (Allah is the Greatest)...

Thighs​

Narrated 'Abdul 'Aziz: Anas said, 'When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there yearly in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet . He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...

Shanks​

Abu Juhaifa reported it on the authority of his father: I came to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) in Mecca and he was (at that time) at al- Abtah in a red leather tent. And Bilal stepped out with ablution water for him. (And what was left out of that water) some of them got it (whereas others could not get it) and (those who got it) rubbed themselves with it. Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...

there are literally hundreds of verses calling Muhammad pale skinned. They knew what white and white people were. Although I think muhammad (and maybe even jesus as well) were both mixes between indo aryans and the local populations.
You have to remember this is probably in comparison to other Arabs. These people would have never seen a white person in their lives.

Bilal was said to be the son of an Arab and Habesha. Yet the Hadiths call him dark skinned.

An example of a Habesha and Yemeni mix.
436072C6 00AD 40DB 9D55 9074313F07A6

Last edited:
I will use your own religion to destroy your argument. They knew what white was. Red people were probably unironically east africans (Who are so black they are red). In the quran they call muhammad pale skinned.

Entire Legs​

Thighs​

Shanks​

Yes you know better than thousands of Arabs retard. The color red was used for caucasians

“Red, in the dialect of the Arabs means a pale white complexion and it was a colour that was rare amongst them.”

حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو الرَّبِيعِ الْعَتَكِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادٌ، – يَعْنِي ابْنَ زَيْدٍ – عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ أَبِي، قِلاَبَةَ وَعَنِ الْقَاسِمِ بْنِ عَاصِمٍ، عَنْ زَهْدَمٍ الْجَرْمِيِّ، – قَالَ أَيُّوبُ وَأَنَا لِحَدِيثِ الْقَاسِمِ، أَحْفَظُ مِنِّي لِحَدِيثِ أَبِي قِلاَبَةَ – قَالَ كُنَّا عِنْدَ أَبِي مُوسَى فَدَعَا بِمَائِدَتِهِ وَعَلَيْهَا لَحْمُ دَجَاجٍ فَدَخَلَ رَجُلٌ مِنْ بَنِي تَيْمِ اللَّهِ أَحْمَرُ شَبِيهٌ بِالْمَوَالِي فَقَالَ لَهُ هَلُمَّ ‏.‏ فَتَلَكَّأَ فَقَالَ هَلُمَّ فَإِنِّي قَدْ رَأَيْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَأْكُلُ مِنْهُ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ الرَّجُلُ إِنِّي رَأَيْتُهُ يَأْكُلُ شَيْئًا فَقَذِرْتُهُ فَحَلَفْتُ أَنْ لاَ أَطْعَمَهُ فَقَالَ هَلُمَّ أُحَدِّثْكَ عَنْ ذَلِكَ إِنِّي أَتَيْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي رَهْطٍ مِنَ الأَشْعَرِيِّينَ نَسْتَحْمِلُهُ فَقَالَ ‏”‏ وَاللَّهِ لاَ أَحْمِلُكُمْ وَمَا عِنْدِي مَا أَحْمِلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ ‏”‏ ‏.‏ فَلَبِثْنَا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ فَأُتِيَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِنَهْبِ إِبِلٍ فَدَعَا بِنَا فَأَمَرَ لَنَا بِخَمْسِ ذَوْدٍ غُرِّ الذُّرَى قَالَ فَلَمَّا انْطَلَقْنَا قَالَ بَعْضُنَا لِبَعْضٍ أَغْفَلْنَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَمِينَهُ لاَ يُبَارَكُ لَنَا ‏.‏ فَرَجَعْنَا إِلَيْهِ فَقُلْنَا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّا أَتَيْنَاكَ نَسْتَحْمِلُكَ وَإِنَّكَ حَلَفْتَ أَنْ لاَ تَحْمِلَنَا ثُمَّ حَمَلْتَنَا أَفَنَسِيتَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏”‏ إِنِّي وَاللَّهِ إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لاَ أَحْلِفُ عَلَى يَمِينٍ فَأَرَى غَيْرَهَا خَيْرًا مِنْهَا إِلاَّ أَتَيْتُ الَّذِي هُوَ خَيْرٌ وَتَحَلَّلْتُهَا فَانْطَلِقُوا فَإِنَّمَا حَمَلَكُمُ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ ‏”‏ ‏.‏

”..and from it is the hadith(he meant) that his (red) color is like that of the slaves(mawaaly) who were captured from the Christians of Syria and Rome”.

‎، ومنه في الحديث : رجل أحمر كأنه من الموالي يريد القائل أنه في لون الموالي الذي

Your sources are from Hadith not the Quran but the prophet was a light skinned Arab That I won’t deny but he was most definitely not Caucasian. Saying he was white meant that he was free from sin and Pure
In Seera A’laam Al Nubalaa, Chapter 2, page 168, Imaam Al Dhahabi , said,

”If the Arabs said someone is white, they mean that he is a wheatish colour with a blackness that can be seen”.

ك

سير أعلام النبلاء ج ٢ ص ١٦٨

“إن العرب إذا قالت: فلان أبيض ، فإنهم يريدون الحنطي اللون بحلية سوداء”

Abu Tayyib Al Laghwi (350 AH) said in his book ,Book of opposites in the speech of the Arabs ( page 40)

”White is only used for people (to mean) being far from being impure and free from defects.”.

كتاب الأضداد في كلام العرب

” و انما الأبيض من الناس البعيد من الدنس، النقي من العيب“

Ibn Mandour, the author of Lisan al Arab narrates from Al Azhari on page 209
“When the Arabs say that a man is white or a woman is white , they mean that he has a pure, clean, free from ugliness…

They don’t mean that he has a white complexion, but they mean that someone is honourable and pure and clean.

When they say that a person’s face is white, they mean that his complexion is free from marks and a type of blackness that is unattractive ”.

إذا قالت العرب فلان أبيض، وفلانة بيضاء، فالمعنى نقاء العرض من الدنس والعيوب

لا يريدون به بياض اللون، ولكنهم يريدون المدح بالكرم، ونقاء العرض من العيوب

وإذا قالوا: فلان أبيض الوجه، وفلانة بيضاء الوجه، أرادوا نقاء اللون من الكلف والسواد الشائن

Yes you know better than thousands of Arabs retard. The color red was used for caucasians

‎، ومنه في الحديث : رجل أحمر كأنه من الموالي يريد القائل أنه في لون الموالي الذي

Your sources are from Hadith not the Quran but the prophet was a light skinned Arab That I won’t deny but he was most definitely not Caucasian. Saying he was white meant that he was free from sin and Pure
In Seera A’laam Al Nubalaa, Chapter 2, page 168, Imaam Al Dhahabi , said,

”If the Arabs said someone is white, they mean that he is a wheatish colour with a blackness that can be seen”.

ك

سير أعلام النبلاء ج ٢ ص ١٦٨

“إن العرب إذا قالت: فلان أبيض ، فإنهم يريدون الحنطي اللون بحلية سوداء”

Abu Tayyib Al Laghwi (350 AH) said in his book ,Book of opposites in the speech of the Arabs ( page 40)

”White is only used for people (to mean) being far from being impure and free from defects.”.

كتاب الأضداد في كلام العرب

” و انما الأبيض من الناس البعيد من الدنس، النقي من العيب“

Ibn Mandour, the author of Lisan al Arab narrates from Al Azhari on page 209
“When the Arabs say that a man is white or a woman is white , they mean that he has a pure, clean, free from ugliness…

They don’t mean that he has a white complexion, but they mean that someone is honourable and pure and clean.

When they say that a person’s face is white, they mean that his complexion is free from marks and a type of blackness that is unattractive ”.

إذا قالت العرب فلان أبيض، وفلانة بيضاء، فالمعنى نقاء العرض من الدنس والعيوب

لا يريدون به بياض اللون، ولكنهم يريدون المدح بالكرم، ونقاء العرض من العيوب

وإذا قالوا: فلان أبيض الوجه، وفلانة بيضاء الوجه، أرادوا نقاء اللون من الكلف والسواد الشائن
Why is whiteness purity though? To a race that, theoretically, is entirely brown. I mean there's hundreds of verses that say his skin color was white. Even if this was true and "Red" people were white, then jesus would be white because in your own quoted verse they called christians from that area red.

Muhammad was, as with all the other major religious founders (Christ, Buddha, the indo aryans who went to india and founded hinduism, etc.) probably a mix of celtic and native populations.

Not to mention his 36th gen grandson:

It's kind of crazy every civilization from the Aztec to the Japanese considered blue eyes, blonde hair, and/or white skin all "Pure" signs of godhood, but for some reason apparently none of these places had contact with blonde hair blue eyed white people. I wonder why that is.

Why is whiteness purity though? To a race that, theoretically, is entirely brown. I mean there's hundreds of verses that say his skin color was white. Even if this was true and "Red" people were white, then jesus would be white because in your own quoted verse they called christians from that area red.

Muhammad was, as with all the other major religious founders (Christ, Buddha, the indo aryans who went to india and founded hinduism, etc.) probably a mix of celtic and native populations.

View attachment 508525

It's kind of crazy every civilization from the Aztec to the Japanese considered blue eyes, blonde hair, and/or white skin all "Pure" signs of godhood, but for some reason apparently none of these places had contact with blonde hair blue eyed white people. I wonder why that is.
Rasulullah wasn’t Caucasian cope you remind of hoteps

They inter married with other people even the queen is possibly a descendant and here is a sayyid from Iran this proves nothing
Sayyid_Muhammad_Rizvi.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXEC8p7ZCBo

Final comment.

Physical anthropology is fake and gay.

Genetics is the only reliable thing when it comes to finding the origins of groups. You can't tell from looking at people.

The Ainu of North Japan look Pseudo-Caucasian, but they are fully East Asian in origin.

1043C304 6071 4A98 B25B 0480A4817543

Even if this was true and "Red" people were white, then jesus would be white because in your own quoted verse they called christians from that area red.
The red referred to Byzantine Christians not Jesus

how the fuck do you even have a computer

Hebrews singing Megrelian folk. It is closely related to Laz language, from which it has become differentiated mostly in the past 500 years, after the northern (Mingrelian) and southern (Laz) communities were separated by Turkic invasions.

View: https://youtu.be/duaKf26h8rw

Pirates aren’t there anymore and are mainly in the north
but they are somailis
just join them lol youre basically a volcel if youre a somali and not a pirate

but they are somailis
just join them lol youre basically a volcel if youre a somali and not a pirate
Pirates aren’t really a thing anymore

View attachment 508525

Blue eyes aren’t restricted to white peoples.
Look at this Copt he has blue eyes but no-one would mistake him for a European.

4E3B8865 B3F2 4437 B51D 174202FFC0A9

Blue eyes aren’t restricted to white peoples.
Look at this Copt he has blue eyes but no-one would mistake him for a European.

View attachment 509541
Blue eyes and blonde hair are restricted to aryan peoples except for cases with albinos. The reason some egyptians, afganis, etc. have blue eyes is because they have ancient indo aryan dna.

That is why the only places with blue eyes as the majority trait are aryan countries in northwestern Europe

what they fuck is this thread

@DragonBallZCel are these Somali trolls your old accounts