Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Somalicels here

Nice to see you've given up on the first point already

And so what? A specific bird that lived in egypt lived also in somalia and this means what exactly? Niga can you even read or do you just go around looking for random shit with no meaning?
Are all white people this retarded a bird native to Somalia was associated with punt by the Egyptians as for the first point
5qivg4.jpg
\
5qiw36.jpg

Source:

Last edited:
Are all white people this retarded a bird native to Somalia was associated with punt by the Egyptians
And so what?? You're saying that the only source of pride of somalia comes from the egyptians who were not black but rather mediterranean, the same race as me

as for the first point
Doesn't change anything, 100 portuguese gave you hell on earth against the whole kingdom

And no, white people are not retarded, if not mankind wouldn't have 99% of the things invented in the last 1000 years (the other 1% due to asians)

You have the right and the duty to be proud of your people and of your ancestry, but don't be retarded in doing so. Don't worry, I'll take care of thanklng the Duce for you too

Somalians are fucking ugly as fuck. But yall women have some fat asses

I am not a mud cookie eater

Why are so many of these somali niggers here

Why are so many of these somali nigers here
Dn4kMWbXgAAGFEm

And so what?? You're saying that the only source of pride of somalia comes from the egyptians who were not black but rather mediterranean, the same race as me

Doesn't change anything, 100 portuguese gave you hell on earth against the whole kingdom

And no, white people are not retarded, if not mankind wouldn't have 99% of the things invented in the last 1000 years (the other 1% due to asians)

You have the right and the duty to be proud of your people and of your ancestry, but don't be retarded in doing so. Don't worry, I'll take care of thanklng the Duce for you too
Egyptians worshipped us as gods
”At times Punt is referred to as Ta netjer (tꜣ nṯr), the "Land of the God".[9]
we karbaashed the portoguese
white people are retarded
Mogadishu being a metropolis before colonization has been documented by bin battuta , bin khaldun, Vasco de Gama

Last edited:
what kinda pussy admits getting bullied, u little victim :feelskek: '':feels::soy:fucking n1gger i hate n1ggers'' bruhh:feelskek:victim
Fakecel lmao imagine mocking someone for getting bullied on an incel forum

I wonder if the greycels in this thread are from that retard twomad's channel.
He's an incel in denial trying to LARP as a normie, soon he will find himself posting here if he's not already doing it :smonk:

He's an incel in denial trying to LARP as a normie, soon he will find himself posting here if he's not already doing it :smonk:
Seems more like a troll to me. Although, I guess trolls and incels aren't mutually exclusive.

They signed up a day before his video went up
Hm. Well, can't hit a bullseye every time.

Yeah bro the same white people who invented absolutely everything and that gave you civilization

Remember to thank the Duce faggot, without him you wouldn't even have roofs
Civilization was originally found in Africa/the middle east, not in europe

30% Fat shaming the userbase

"The same race as me"

That's how I know you're mentally deficient, modern day race is a European colonialist term, Egyptians back then predate race, Egypt is on the continent of Africa so they're African, also they looked like Arabs but a bit darker. Cum carton
Didn’t ask + don’t care
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what did I expect from an incel forum that consists of members that are obese with microdicks

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydXi-KiMv7o&ab_channel=WhatIf

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV7CanyzhZg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG3XfkVIAA8&ab_channel=TheInfographicsShow

:feelskek:

Last edited:
"The same race as me"

That's how I know you're mentally deficient, modern day race is a European colonialist term, Egyptians back then predate race, Egypt is on the continent of Africa so they're African, also they looked like Arabs but a bit darker. Cum carton

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what did I expect from an incel forum that consists of members that are obese with microdicks

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG3XfkVIAA8&ab_channel=TheInfographicsShow

Cumskins seething, most fragile race :feelskek:

"The same race as me"

@ mods

"The same race as me"

That's how I know you're mentally deficient, modern day race is a European colonialist term,
No, it is not. Race is real and has scientific basis. Read more.

Egyptians back then predate race, Egypt is on the continent of Africa so they're African
They're African geographically, but not biologically. The ancient Egyptians were not Black, they were definitely Caucasian.

Also.

also they looked like Arabs but a bit darker. Cum carton
They were either Arabs or Whites. Not Blacks.

The first known human civilization ever created was Sumer. British researchers Dudley Buxton and Talbot Rice measured the skulls of several upper class Sumerians and concluded that their skulls belong to the Europid race broadly and Mediterranid race specifically. Therefore the early Sumerians were White. You can check the study here.

Low quality troll, by the way. I've seen better.

@Fat Link

Cumskins seething, most fragile race :feelskek:
Big truth, they are claiming ethnic history. Many cumskins claim currycel/egyptcel/sandcels history. Fragile as fuck!

Big truth, they are claiming ethnic history. Many cumskins claim currycel/egyptcel/sandcels history. Fragile as fuck!
Man, I never expressed any negative feelings toward your kind nor do I see myself as superior to my fellow brocels on here.

He’s been warned.:feelsUgh:

Its ok to disagree with your fellow brocels Snacks but fat shaming them is a no, no.:feelsclown:

Last edited:

They're African geographically, but not biologically. The ancient Egyptians were not Black, they were definitely Caucasian.

Also.

The first known human civilization ever created was Sumer. British researchers Dudley Buxton and Talbot Rice measured the skulls of several upper class Sumerians and concluded that their skulls belong to the Europid race broadly and Mediterranid race specifically. Therefore the early Sumerians were White. You can check the study here.

@Fat Link
Shitty source, made in 2005, hundreds of new sources made recently completely debunk that. Here is a recent Harvard study: https://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/

Geographically they're African, biologically they're also African or of Arabian origin. Majority of Egyptians or North Africans in general have the E-V32/E1b1b paternal haplogorup which is found from the Horn of Africa, specifically the Somali region. Others get the J1/J2 paternal haplogroup which is found in Arabia.

Ancient Egypt consisted of many different ethinc groups, but they predate race. The modern day looking Egyptian back then basically looked Arab with Horn African haplogroups, which makes sense since they're North African and not Subsaharan African. You also had the Somalis living in Ancient Egypt when Somalis had the Kingdom of Punt, you had the Nubians which are now modern day North Sudanese people, you also had nomads/arabs.

The first known civilization was found in Mesopotamia, and these people were most likely of Indo-European race, and they spread their haplogroups throughout the Arabia and Horn of Africa, which is why some Somalis get the T1 haplogroup. Again, modern day Race is a newer concept. You keep bringing in race to this when I didn't say any of these people were black. Cumskinned incel trash.

Egyptians worshipped us as gods
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"Look at those slightly advanced apes bro, we should definitely worship them as gods"

You're completely delusional
we karbaashed the portoguese
just deny reality btheory at this point, I've already explained twice why this is bullshit
It was found in the middle east by people of the mediterranean race, niggers have nothing to do with it
"The same race as me"

Oh, so now that I've completely destroyed all of your arguments you cope by saying that race doesn't exist? You fucking wish you worthless baboon, egyptians had nothing to do with you useless niggers

You too, remember to thank the Duce (or the french or the english, depending on wher you are from) for giving you civilization

Somalians are fucking ugly as fuck. But yall women have some fat asses

Average looking Somali man and woman, with real straight/curly hair. Compared to the average cumcel or african american bantu jareer

---------------------------------------------------------------
average white or black man

Shitty source, made in 2005, hundreds of new sources made recently completely debunk that. Here is a recent Harvard study: https://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/

Geographically they're African, biologically they're also African or of Arabian origin. Majority of Egyptians or North Africans in general have the E-V32/E1b1b paternal haplogorup which is found from the Horn of Africa, specifically the Somali region. Others get the J1/J2 paternal haplogroup which is found in Arabia.

Ancient Egypt consisted of many different ethinc groups, but they predate race. The modern day looking Egyptian back then basically looked Arab with Horn African haplogroups, which makes sense since they're North African and not Subsaharan African. You also had the Somalis living in Ancient Egypt when Somalis had the Kingdom of Punt, you had the Nubians which are now modern day North Sudanese people, you also had nomads/arabs.

The first known civilization was found in Mesopotamia, and these people were most likely of Indo-European race, and they spread their haplogroups throughout the Arabia and Horn of Africa, which is why some Somalis get the T1 haplogroup. Again, modern day Race is a newer concept. You keep bringing in race to this when I didn't say any of these people were black. Cumskinned incel trash.

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"Look at those slightly advanced apes bro, we should definitely worship them as gods"

just deny reality btheory at this point, I've already explained twice why this is bullshit

It was found in the middle east by people of the mediterranean race, niggers have nothing to do with it

Oh, so now that I've completely destroyed all of your arguments you cope by saying that race doesn't exist? You fucking wish you worthless baboon, egyptians had nothing to do with you useless niggers

You too, remember to thank the Duce (or the french or the english, depending on wher you are from) for giving you civilization
stop begging Mediterranean roman and greeks they weren't filthy savage like u anglo Saxon, they're close to arabs than u, u never had writing nor civilization fucking beggar no culture the Romans covered u naked savages with some clothes :feelskek:

stop begging Mediterranean roman and greeks they weren't filthy savage anglo Saxon they're close to arabs than u, u never had writing nor civilization fucking beggar no culture the Romans covered u naked savages with some clothes :feelskek:
Keep coping why do Anglos like to claim Egypt. Somalis paternal haplogroup E-V32 goes back to E-V12. We are literally Neolithic Egyptians but just admixed with Nilo-Saharans.
Why are you all assuming I'm english? I think I've made it pretty clear from where I am, if you really wanna know I'm italian myself

Cope
At times Punt is referred to as Ta netjer (tꜣ nṯr), the "Land of the God".[9]
jareer insulting people bruhh :feelskek:u woman and men look the same walking monkey :feelskek:
Could the same for cumskins tbh

Why are you all assuming I'm english? I think I've made it pretty clear from where I am, if you really wanna know I'm italian myself
LMFAO an italian, the black poeple of europe. You're below subsaharan Africans :feelswhat:

Also.

@Fat Link
Unfortunately for you, we have ancient samples to prove this as false. We have basically Bronze-Age Semite samples and we can see clearly that they are genetically similar to modern Samaritans, Arabians and even non-"Semites" like Coptic Egyptians who trace most of their ancestry to people like them.

Unfortunately for you, we have ancient samples to prove this as false. We have basically Bronze-Age Semite samples and we can see clearly that they are genetically similar to modern Samaritans, Arabians and even non-"Semites" like Coptic Egyptians who trace most of their ancestry to people like them.
Which part: Sumerians or Egyptians?

Which part: Sumerians or Egyptians?
It mainly disproves that the Sumerians looked like Europeans. You conflated skull type with ancestry. The Egyptians always looked Near-Eastern. Neither group resembled Europeans to be honest.

Historically illiterate retarded Somalia beat the shit out the Portuguese and has civilization much more advanced while eurofags where unaware of even basic hygiene
>shiiiet man whitey wuz inferior and behind

you are speaking English and don’t even live in your ancestral homeland bro, anything you say about any race is a joke :feelskek::feelskek:

You can’t be racist against anyone no matter how hard you try. Your shitty welfare apartment (which is 100x better than Somali “homes”) was paid for by whites. You speak a white language. You do not live in your ethnic homeland.

It mainly disproves that the Sumerians looked like Europeans. You conflated skull type with ancestry. The Egyptians always looked Near-Eastern. Neither group resembled Europeans to be honest.
No, no, the researchers measured the skulls and compared them to similar European skulls and that was their conclusion. Now, it's a fact that Semites had a contribution, but we know that Whites were there. Sorry buddy boyo, it's just science.

you are speaking English and don’t even live in your ancestral homeland bro, anything you say about any race is a joke :feelskek::feelskek:

You can’t be racist against anyone no matter how hard you try. Your shitty welfare apartment (which is 100x better than Somali “homes”) was paid for by whites. You speak a white language. You do not live in your ethnic homeland.
White genocide is real cope about it

White genocide is real cope about it
Yeah and it’s being done by Jews. You think white genocide will help you? Jews are doing it because white people are the only race capable of fighting their enslavement of everyone. I know it’s not in your racial genes but think; why is international Judaism attacking the aryan race?

I mean you’re Somali so I guess working in mr. Goldstein’s Amazon factory for 5 cents an hour is actually an upgrade from whatever your race is at now

Last edited:
Yeah and it’s being done by Jews. You think white genocide will help you? Jews are doing it because white people are the only race capable of fighting their enslavement of everyone.

I mean you’re Somali so I guess working in mr. Goldstein’s Amazon factory for 5 cents an hour is actually an upgrade from whatever your race is at now
It’s ok aboowe don’t cry
farmajohug.png

FBrtDAnXIAU9rxi

Lol whites coping hard. Every white nation has a huge growing immigrant population. White males commit suicide at the highest rates. You have the highest rates homosexuality of any other race. And promote it the most. The men are filled with soy and prefer other men than women.
Your women are inclining in huge mass numbers to pursue careers and not have families

It started with before millennials but now gen z is picking up the baton with "independent strong woman" shtick
Even the most "tradwivez" you cucks cope with aren't having children. White fertility rates are the lowest among all races whilst middle East and Africa is exploding. All these immigrant families having minimum 5 kids while white barely having 1. Its safe to say white genocide is real. I only could have wished I was born in 2050 when it would really be popping off. :smonk:
Yeah and it’s being done by Jews. You think white genocide will help you? Jews are doing it because white people are the only race capable of fighting their enslavement of everyone. I know it’s not in your racial genes but think; why is international Judaism attacking the aryan race?

Even on an incel forum the arrogance of white people is fucking hilarious

Last edited:
Lol whites coping hard. Every white nation has a huge growing immigrant population. White males commit suicide at the highest rates. You have the highest rates homosexuality of any other race. And promote it the most. The men are filled with soy and prefer other men than women.
Your women are inclining in huge mass numbers to pursue careers and not have families. Even the most "tradwivez" you cucks cope with aren't having children. White fertility rates are the lowest among all races whilst middle East and Africa is exploding. All these immigrant families having minimum 5 kids while white barely having 1. Its safe to say white genocide is real. I only could have wished I was born in 2050 when it would really be popping off. :smonk:
As much as I hate jareers I hate cumskins more. Western civilization in the shitter
FT_Hollande_Affairs.png

No, no, the researchers measured the skulls and compared them to similar European skulls and that was their conclusion. Now, it's a fact that Semites had a contribution, but we know that Whites were there. Sorry buddy boyo, it's just science.
It’s doesn’t work like that. You have to look at autosomal DNA (whole ancestry) not skull type. I’ll give you an example of where you went wrong.

B134111D B8FD 441F BD0F B992786A383C

09D42890 D535 42F8 A1D1 52480868F628

Both have similar skulls but different autosomal DNA.

It’s ok aboowe don’t cry
farmajohug.png

FBrtDAnXIAU9rxi
That article you linked was actually created by a jew.

why are you trying to take the “accomplishments” of Jewish war on the Aryan people? Do niggers never not steal? Do you think Jews will be kind to your race and if so why?
Your women are inclining in huge mass numbers to pursue careers and not have families. Even the most "tradwivez" you cucks cope with aren't having children. White fertility rates are the lowest among all races whilst middle East and Africa is exploding. All these immigrant families having minimum 5 kids while white barely having 1. Its safe to say white genocide is real. I only could have wished I was born in 2050 when it would really be popping off. :smonk:
Whites are actually the least likely to be homosexual.
628C244D 640C 4E82 9CC3 2E55E2600ACC

And nonwhite people are far more liberal, with Protestant evangelicals being the most conservative in the US.
2C40D64A E79C 4AD4 B53D E9F2F7F3ADCD