Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Somalicels here

adeer ruckus

adeer ruckus

Greycel
Diaspora, Qabiil?

I didn't know they have internet connections.

I didn't know they have internet connections.
White people and being retarded
2n2.png

Are you one of those self hating niggers who worship white people?
Are you Somali? To answer your question absolutely not White people and Jareers are in the same category of subhuman for me

White people and being retarded
2n2.png
Bro, they live in huts and don't have clean water or a functioning government. I'd be surprised if they had any sort of stable electrical systems at all over there in that nigger wasteland.

Bro, they live in huts and don't have clean water or a functioning government. I'd be surprised if they had any sort of stable electrical systems at all over there in that nigger wasteland.
nigga if you’re on here I don’t care what you have to say about Dhulka Hooyo retarded faggot

I am somalicel in spirit

am new here but yeah am somalicel

Why did you cut out the fuck you nigger part
what kinda pussy admits getting bullied, u little victim :feelskek: '':feels::soy:fucking n1gger i hate n1ggers'' bruhh:feelskek:victim

@SocialzERo u giving me an African vibe, which African country u from if I may ask

is it more over for somalicels or currycels?

Somalicel checking inn, I work as a pirate but still don't have a qt bulb headed muslim waifu.

what Somali food you like the most?

Are you Somali? To answer your question absolutely not White people and Jareers are in the same category of subhuman for me
Yeah bro the same white people who invented absolutely everything and that gave you civilization

Remember to thank the Duce faggot, without him you wouldn't even have roofs

Historically illiterate retarded Somalia beat the shit out the Portuguese and has civilization much more advanced while eurofags where unaware of even basic hygiene
Oh yeah bro we defeated an army of 100 men thousands of kilometers away from home, wow so cool

At Mogadishu, João de Sepúlveda "destroyed the city and did them great damage and injury"

The second link is nowhere near somalia, wewuzzery as usual

Oh yeah bro we defeated an army of 100 men thousands of kilometers away from home, wow so cool

The second link is nowhere near somalia, wewuzzery as usual

Did you even read retard

In June 2018, Polish archaeologists who have been conducting research in The Temple of Hatshepsut since 1961 discovered the only depiction of a secretary bird (Sagittarius serpentarius) known from ancient Egypt in the Bas-reliefs from the Portico of Punt that depicted the great Pharaonic expedition to the Land of Punt. The secretary bird lives only in the African open grasslands and savannah, it is listed among the birds found in Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, and Somaliland, the bird is not found in Arabia.[40]

Did you even read retard

In June 2018, Polish archaeologists who have been conducting research in The Temple of Hatshepsut since 1961 discovered the only depiction of a secretary bird (Sagittarius serpentarius) known from ancient Egypt in the Bas-reliefs from the Portico of Punt that depicted the great Pharaonic expedition to the Land of Punt. The secretary bird lives only in the African open grasslands and savannah, it is listed among the birds found in Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, and Somaliland, the bird is not found in Arabia.[40]
Nice to see you've given up on the first point already

And so what? A specific bird that lived in egypt lived also in somalia and this means what exactly? Nigga can you even read or do you just go around looking for random shit with no meaning?