Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment any SEAcels wanna make a tinder profile of me in their country?

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
anyone wanna make a profile of me german/polish white guy 6'2 in their homecountry? I'm too poor for tinder gold or seamaxxing and I'd be interested if JBW is real.

german/polish white guy 6'2
JFL, you better have a truecel-tier face... :feelsUgh:

And yes, you would most likely have a huge advantage there, more so if you have more "exotic" features such as blue/green eyes. :feelsjuice:

anyone wanna make a profile of me german/polish white guy 6'2 in their homecountry? I'm too poor for tinder gold or seamaxxing and I'd be interested if JBW is real.
Just lol at the state of the forum.

average height (in germany) doesn't make up for your sub-5 face
Average height is 5'9/10 there, you still should heightmog plenty if you live in a diverse city like Berlin. :feelsjuice:

Average height is 5'8 there, you still should heightmog plenty if you live in a diverse city like Berlin. :feelsjuice:
I don't wanna go to berlin my shithole city is already enough. I'm the oldest guy in my class and half of them are taller than me. we have 3 dudes that are over 2m

8AC36062 5EFA 4A73 9075 336CE7AC0DD6

I don't wanna go to berlin my shithole city is already enough. I'm the oldest guy in my class and half of them are taller than me. we have 3 dudes that are over 2m
Statistically I find it hard to believe half of the people in your class are taller than 6'2, but alright... :feelsjuice:

Though you still count as above average height as long as the averages stay below 6'0. :feelshehe:

Statistically I find it hard to believe half of the people in your class are taller than 6'2, but alright... :feelsjuice:

Though you still count as above average height as long as the averages stay below 6'0. :feelshehe:
trust me my height doesn't stand out at ALL.

any serious offerers I'm 100% serious about this.

JFL, you better have a truecel-tier face... :feelsUgh:

And yes, you would most likely have a huge advantage there, more so if you have more "exotic" features such as blue/green eyes. :feelsjuice:
Just lol at the state of the forum.

6ft is below average in germany you retard+all the other retards commenting this. bother to read before you write retarded shit jesus
trust me my height doesn't stand out at ALL.

Why are all tallfags like this everytime? Literally arguing 6 ft.+ is manlet height. :feelsseriously::feelsUgh:

Why are all tallfags like this everytime? Literally arguing 6 ft.+ is manlet height. :feelsseriously::feelsUgh:
Dude I just don't get it, 6ft+ white guys in this forum, like for real? You have to be very low NT and very ugly to not ascend. I'm serious, you have to be disgusting tier to not ascend being 6+ and white.

Dude I just don't get it, 6ft+ white guys in this forum, like for real? You have to be very low NT and very ugly to not ascend. I'm serious, you have to be disgusting tier to not ascend being 6+ and white.
"hmm there's so many tall incels.. is it because being tall doesn't mean anything? no it's GOTTA be fakecels."

It's not just that, a lot of the 5'11-6'+ men here will argue they're manlets, won't admit they're tallfags now just because muh zoomers are all 6'3.

being tall doesn't mean anything
This statement by itself is verifiably false. :feelsjuice:

See: my thread on a user getting a foid to meet up with him simply for being 6'6. :feelsclown:

This statement by itself is verifiably false. :feelsjuice:

See: my thread on a user getting a foid to meet up with him simply for being 6'6. :feelsclown:
I'm one of the biggest incels on this site. The only girl in my class is in a relationship with a 160cm dude

It's not just that, a lot of the 5'11-6'+ men here will argue they're manlets, won't admit they're tallfags now just because muh zoomers are all 6'3.
Delusional. No place in this world where 5'11'' men are manlets, worst place you can be being 5'11'' is in netherlands or some shit, and still that's just 1 inch below average, nothing to cry about.

It's so weird to see white tall guys humble brag here about their height.

idk I think in future I will encrypt my posts so only people with above 80IQ can post
Please put the limit at 70... for a friend :forcedsmile:

Another European tallfag for your ignore list @subhuman

Why do you have an anime girl as your profile picture?

They don't understand, I'm Dutch and 6'2 I feel your pain. Every job I've had I worked with several people over 6'7, even elderly men. Trying to explain that we don't have a bright advantage to non-Germanics and non-Slavs is like trying to explain the Blackpill to a Bluepiller.

They don't understand, I'm Dutch and 6'2 I feel your pain. Every job I've had I worked with several people over 6'7, even elderly men. Trying to explain that we don't have a bright advantage to non-Germanics and non-Slavs is like trying to explain the Blackpill to a Bluepiller.

* Height advantage, not bright advantage. LOL

I started this thread in my early posting days. Now I have learned to just ignore the annoying indians that spam every thread. It's not worth it trying to explain to them that not every country is like india, except with white women.

Also height isn't that important in the grand scheme anyway. I have never seen anyone slay simply due to their slightly above average height.

JFL you're creating a tinder for chad at this point